Wrapped Up

Happy New Year! 🎉❤️

Chad POV 🌑

"Aunt Pat I'm home!" I said as Pryce and I walked in the house.

"Aye Pat! Chad and Pryce Tag are here!" Earl said

"Oh you got jokes" Pryce said.

"Boy I heard him! I ain't deaf!" She said as she walked down the steps.

"Oh but you didn't hear me when I told you I was hungry, 10 minutes ago."

"You ain't that hungry if you still ain't make you nothing to eat."

"Well lemme say it again since you didn't hear me the first time-"

"Earl shut the hell up! Damn, your ass is annoying." She said before giving Pryce and I a group hug. "Aw I missed y'all." She released us and asked "Y'all enjoyed the trip?"

"It was good for the most part" Pryce answered

"Y'all stayed out of trouble, right? Y'all better not had been up there acting a fool."

I chuckled. "Nah we were on our best behavior." I said, but because she knows me so well, she knew I was lying. 😩

"Lying asses." Earl mumbled but also made sure we heard him.

"Aye Mr. Penny what did I tell you about jumping in conversations that don't have anything to do with you?"

"You know what Pat, you're not about to keep talking to me like that, like i'm your child! I'm damn near your husband!"

"With what ring?!" She said flashing her ringless hand. "Earl you better go on somewhere."

"I bet if I ask you to marry me right now you'd do it."

"You wanna bet on that?"

"Is it impossible for y'all to get along?" I asked

"Oh we get along when I'm giving her pleasure"

"Too much information." I said, with Pryce agreeing.

"Earl for the last time, you are awful in bed. Like, the worst." Aunt Pat told him.

"Oh and you think you're hot stuff? You be riding me like you're scooting in a chair! Ol' stiff ass!"

"Earl, keep on lying and watch what happens!"

"I'm telling y'all it's like I'm having sex with a board! Girl can't even hold her legs up in place for 5 seconds."

"I ain't no flexible ass bitch! I don't why you keep trying to stretch me out and bend me all types of ways like I'm a goddamn rubberband!"

"You know what, I've heard enough. I just wanted to come by to let y'all know I'm here." I said before Pryce and I headed towards the door.

"Where y'all going?" She asked me

"I'm staying over his house tonight. I'll be back tomorrow."