Falling Back Part I

Chad POV 🌑

"Hey Chad" Mikey said

I sighed. "Let me guess. You wanna talk?"

He realized that I'm really not in the best mood right now. "Oh I'm sorry, you don't want to be bothered?"

Once again my niceness kicked in at a time I really didn't want it to. "No, we can talk. Come on in."

He smiled and stepped into the house. We sat down on the couch and I can tell some pretty heavy stuff was on his mind. I'm not gonna lie, it concerned me.

"You good, Mike?"

He sighed. "My dad kicked me out again."

"Really? What happened this time?"

"I finally stood up to him. That's what happened."

This shocked me a little. See, Mikey's dad is probably the most homophobic person I've ever met in my life. To the point where I'm actually surprised Mikey is still alive.

Of course he tones it down when he's around his dad but it's hard for Mikey to not be Mikey, and you can't fault him for that.

There was this one time I was about to fuck Mikey until he passed out but his dad barged in on us, with a shotgun and his finger resting on the trigger, ready to pull it at any second.

I was banned from ever going over Mikey's house again. I never told my Aunt because all hell would've broke loose. She would've brought her gun over to to his house and they just would've been putting bullets in each other. 😣

"So where are you staying now?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I'm just gonna call my cousin and see if she lets me stay with her for few days again."

I really felt bad.

"Well...."

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you finally stood up to him."

He smiled. "I finally got in touch with my uncle again."

"You know what's crazy? After all these years we've known each other I still have never met your uncle."

"Really? I thought y'all met already."

"Nope" I said, after trying to remember if we have.

"Anyways, back to me being kicked out. My boyfriend won't even let me stay with him for a few days."

"Hold up! What?!"

"I know right!?"

"No! You have a boyfriend!? Since when?"

"Ever since you transferred to a different school."

"So all of those times you've been trying to get back with me, you were already in a relationship?"

"A lackluster one! We don't go out on dates and do fun things together. He just calls me around 11pm and asks me to come over his house and somehow I always end up on all fours."