TSA:"Phone Girl"

My mind kept on tracing back to letter I had received yesterday as I sat in class. I kept telling my self that it was all a prank that someone was dared to do, but something in my gut was telling me that it wasn't. That whoever sent that letter to me really meant it.

As my history teacher blabbed on about the war of 1812 I looked around the classroom to see who could possible send me a letter like that.

All the kids looked utterly bored, twisting pencils around there fingers or throwing notes to there friends.

I saw a boy who sat behind me reading a book called "I Let You Go" secretively. His blue eyes scanned each page as he flipped them pretty fast. His blonde hair drooped close to his eyes, I was surprised that he wasn't getting caught.

I laughed at the thought that I wasn't the only bored person here and decided to do the same thing as the blonde behind me, but instead with my phone.

I looked behind to see how the blonde managed to hide the fact that he wasn't paying any attention during class. His eyes fell onto mine for a split second as he quickly averted his attention back to the book he was reading.

I turned on my phone to copy what he was doing happy to see that the school wifi worked since I didn't have wifi. I glanced up at the teacher occasionally white scrolling through my news feed seeing what I had missed.

Everything was going well until I felt someone's presence in front of me, shoot.

"Miss. Phoenix, you know that phones are prohibited from each classroom."

I gulped dryly. "Yes, Mrs.Kerry."

I heard faint snickers bouncing across the room as I felt my cheeks get warm.

She motioned me to hand her the phone as she continued to talk to the class about the war of 1812. "Canada won the war in..."

I handed her the phone, and looked ahead of me in embarrassment.

I glanced behind me and saw the blond boy looking at me with an apologetic look. Glaring at him, I brought my attention back to the teacher.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"It was so embarrassing Katelyn! The whole class was looking at me and laughing." I explained to my best friend Katelyn while we where walking to our lockers.

"But hey, think of it on the bright side. At least your crush, Laurence wasn't in that class."

I blushed as she mentioned his name. "Don't say that out loud!"

"Heh. Anyways, I have to go class see you!" She exclaimed while pointing to a hallway.

I nodded while walking to the hallway my locker was in. The hallways where over crowded with people everywhere so it was kind of hard to walk by.

As I finally found my locker through the trample of people I walked up to it and saw the blond haired boy talking in front of my locker with... Laurence?! I never knew they where friends.

I felt my face warm up as I stood in front of them. "Um, excuse me..."

Apparently they didn't hear me due to the extreme loudness of our school and the fact that I mumbled what I said, they continued to talk. I heard Laurence laugh at something the blonde said. His laugh is so cute...

"Excuse me!" I called out again, but now louder so that they could hear me.

I saw there attention turn to me as my heart started beating faster every second. "Um, that's my locker..."

"Oh, sorry." Apologized Laurence as he backed away from it. So did the blonde.

"It's fine, just really want to go to my locker."

Gosh, he must think that I am obsessed with my locker or something. Laurence nodded awkwardly and called out to the blonde while walking away.

"See ya after class Garroth!"

Hum, so the blonde's name is Garroth. While I heard his name I felt a weird sense of déjà vu. Do I know him from somewhere?

"See you, phone girl" mumbled Garroth as he walked away.

I pouted at him. How dare he call me that! "Ugh, nerd"

I heard him laugh as he continued to blend into the crowd of people.

Ring Ring~

Ah, shoot, I don't want to be late (again). I quickly grabbed what I needed for my next class, which was math. I groaned as I realized that it was math, since I sucked at it.

Before I closed my locker I saw leaned against my lunch bag, the love letter. A weird overcame me as I shut the door to my locker. Why I decided to bring it to school I don't know...

My secret admirer... Who could you possibly be?