TSA: "Coffee Date?!"

I stood beside the door to the science room. Which was Katelyn's last subject of the day.

I was going to ask her everything. After all, best friends don't keep secrets from each other.

After the bell had rang I had quickly ran beside the science room. Katelyn had always told me that the science teacher keeps on blabbing so they end up staying 5 minutes after school.

Once I heard chairs moving I knew that class was over, and students kept on running out of the classroom as if they would die if they stayed there any second longer.

Then I saw her. The familiar bluenette walked out of the classroom.

"Katelyn" I said dully at her.

She froze then turned towards me. Her face lit up. "Yo Aphmau! You scared me!"

Totally oblivious to what she had done to me...

I sighed and peeled myself off the wall of the school. "Katelyn, we need to talk"

Her face flashed confusion as she tilted her head. "Uh... what's up?"

"The sky. Seriously Katelyn, don't act like you don't know what's up"

She sighed. "Aphmau what's gotten into you?"

I forced a laugh. "What's gotten into me? That's gotten into you?! I saw how you kissed Laurance this morning. And you always told me you never had time for love."

Her eyes widened surprised that I knew the truth. "Aphmau... I..."

She drifted off and paused for a moment not knowing what to say after that.

"Why didn't you tell me that you liked him? I liked Laurance for as long as I can remember. We are best friends, but now I feel lied to"

She took a deep breath and played with her hair nervously. "Aphmau... I didn't want competition against you. I didn't want to ruin our friendship over love. I thought maybe if I didn't tell you... you know it would be all okay..."

I crossed my arms. "So you think it would be better to lie to me then to tell me the truth?"

Katelyn stood still. Then I heard a familiar voice call out to me,

"A-Aphmau! Hey!"

I looked forward and saw Garroth waving at me with a big smile plastered onto his face. Though his smile immediately faded once he saw that I was talking to Katelyn.

"O-oh sorry. I didn't know that you guys where in the middle of s-something..."

I smiled. "It's fine. We where just finishing. Good-bye Katelyn"

I started walking away with Garroth as I saw a hurt expression on Katelyn's face. She would rather lie to me...

That's very unlike the Katelyn I know.

--------------------------------------
-Katelyn- (ooo new POV!)

I watched as Garroth walked away with Aphmau. Feeling hurt.

I shouldn't have confessed to Laurance...

Now that I think about it I have liked him but my friendship with Aphmau is way more important to me then that.

"Hey Katelyn babe" I heard someone call behind me.

I turned around and saw Laurance smiling ear to ear at me.

"H-hey Laurance..."

He looked at me in confusion. "Something wrong?"

I sighed. "Laurance... It's nothing. I'm just tired"

He laughed playfully as he grabbed my hand walking away with me.

I can't tell him.

--------------------------------

-Aphmau-

I walked beside Garroth on the side walk as the cherry trees swayed in the wind. Truly a peaceful sight for what I'm going though now.

We haven't spoke since I'd left with him, but I felt as I needed to talk to him,

"Garroth... I told Katelyn how I felt about the situation..." I awkwardly said.

He nodded. "I know t-that Aphmau... what did s-she say?"

"She said that, things would be better if she hadn't told me from the start. She would rather lie to me then tell me the truth"

Garroth fumbled with the ends of his hair. "You know... t-they say that people can change a lot because of love..."

I turned towards him. "I know, but it's just so sudden! Katelyn is my best friend and I'd never expect her to do that in a million years!"

He sighed. "I don't know her too w-well... Laurance though, I guess this isn't something new..."

My face turned into confusion.

"He does these things?"

"Yea... I mean he had plenty of girlfriends before. He's not one to cheat on someone but he doesn't date people for long."

I stared at him. Then a smile curled onto my lips.

"W-what?" He said, panicked once again.

"You just said a whole sentence with out stuttering!" I exclaimed while hugging his side.

He flinched from the sudden moment then started blushing. "A-Aphmau, is all you ever pay attention to is my s-stuttering?"

I let go of him. "No no, it's just very noticeable that's it. Your like a... stutter king"

His face fell a little. "S-stutter king... Really Aphmau, really?"

I smirked. "I'll be your stutter queen then"

His face flushed as he looked down. "W-what..?"

I patted his shoulder and laughed, "Garroth I was joking. Your like my mom who thinks every little joke is an insult, haha!"

He smiled a relax smile back.

Then before we knew it, we where in front of the cross walk that separated our ways.

We stood in front of each other, staring into our eyes for a moment.

Garroth looked away in embarrassment then mumbled, "Hey A-Aphmau, are you free today?"

I thought for a moment. Today the mail comes so I need to check if my secret admirer said anything.

Other then that, no.

I shook my head. "Nope!"

Garroth smiled, "W-would you like to go to the coffee shop with me? I'll give you a treat"

I laughed nervously. "I don't really like coffee..."

"Oh well, they sell cookies there as well. U-um, it's okay if you c-can't sorry that this is sudden..."

I placed my hand on his shoulder and said with a stern look. "If there are cookies, I'm going"

His face lit up once again.

And we walked there, under the valley of cherry blossom trees.

Together.

-------------------------------

WOOOP!

Garroth finally had the confidence to ask Aphmau out! Ish.....

Sorry for not that much updates, Imma really sowwy...

Anyways,

I hope you liked this chapter!

I know your all dying to know when the ship is finally gonna happen XD

Thanks for reading, shipping garmau and stayed amazing!

BAI!