TSA: "Promise"

We walked beside each other in the ever busy down town. Our town wasn't huge yet not small. Just the right size I suppose.

We where heading towards the ever so popular coffee shop, once which only about two weeks ago, Garroth kicked me out.

Now we are going on a date there. Well, I can't really tell if it's a date. More like a friendly date.

The thought of dating Garroth flashed in my head as I felt my cheeks warm up. That wouldn't happen...

He turned towards me and smiled, "Aphmau, don't you love downtown when it's spring? Everything seems so alive r-rather then in winter..."

I nodded my mouth opened with a smile. "Of course! I'm excited for summer vacation"

His face fell a little of the mention of summer vacation. "Something wrong?"

He nervously looked down and then back up at me. "I'd rather not talk about it if you m-mind"

"Alright?"

We continued walking towards the coffee shop which was getting very close by.

But little did we know...

----------------------------------

-Laurance- (oh snap)

Me and Katelyn where at a local cafe after school. Ever since I saw her after school she had this uneasy look on her face.

I had asked her if she is okay which all she said in response is a nod. Which clearly was a lie.

"Seriously Katelyn... please tell me what's wrong. I can help with it!" I pleaded as we sipped our smoothies.

"Laurance... You know who Aphmau is right?"

I nodded. "Of course."

She fumbled with her hands. "Well... She uh... really likes you. We are best friends and I didn't tell her about you since I was afraid of her getting angry- wait! I wasn't suppose to tell you that she liked you-"

My eyes widened. Aphmau... liked me?

I had the smallest crush on her for most of my highschool years but ignored it.

"O-oh.. I didn't know that..." I mumbled uncomfortably, not knowing what to say.

"Laurance" Katelyn said with a strong voice.

"Yea?"

"I think...

I think we should break up"

-------------------------------------

-Aphmau-

"Aphmau, what do you wanna b-buy?" Asked Garroth as we where staring at all the cookies they had in display.

I sighed. "I don't know! The double chocolate one looks so good... but so does the strawberry glazed one. Oh and the honey crisp one... Garroth how do you expect me to choose?"

He laughed. "Try one and maybe next time I'll get you a-another one"

I looked up from the display of sweets. "Next time?"

His face flushed. "W-well... Only if you want to go on a date with me... it's alright if you don't want to next time but uh-"

"Garroth, your being Garroth the stutter king again. Clam down" I laughed.

He took a deep breath. "Okay, t-thanks. So... which one is it that you want?"

I hummed. "I'll take the double chocolate one please!"

I tapped on the glass of where it was displayed.

He walked behind and grabbed it for me, taking money out of his pocket to pay for it.

We sat down on an empty table as I unwrapped the cookie.

The shop was empty which was a good thing, I guess.

"Ahh! This is sooo good!" I exclaimed while taking a huge bit out of it.

Garroth smiled back and looked at the pamphlet that was on the table. On it, it still displayed star gazing.

I ripped off some of the cookie and gave it to him. "You should try it!"

He looked at me as if saying "Are you sure" and I nodded.

He grabbed it and exclaimed as well, "Your right! Hey Aphmau... w-wanna go star gazing again next week?"

I nodded. "But promise me, You won't leave me as Laurance did... okay?"

He grabbed my hands. "I won't,

"I promise you."

--------------------------------

He watched as Garroth grabbed Aphmau's hands.

It was his fault, his best friends fault, that Katelyn broke up with him.

Laurance had went star gazing, but got lost. He was there all along.

Then he saw Garroth with her. Aphmau.

He walked away, feeling stupid as they held hands romantically.

Then he has called Katelyn and then... started dating.

But because Aphmau... and Garroth...

Katelyn broke up with Him.

For feeling bad about stealing her man.

But it made no sense.

Since she was already with him.

He walked away. But he would come back.

Soon enough.

----------------------------

Oh snapppppppp!

Sorry for the lack of chapters, been a tiny bit busy and only had enough time to work on one story but,

I'll try to regulate the posting more!

Thanks for reading, shipping garmau and stayed amazing!

BAI!