TSA: "Betrayed"

It was Monday once again. A day that all of us poor children who are forced to go to school, hate.

But on the positive note summer begins in a week!

I walked towards the dump of my school, feeling as if every step I'd be closer to boredom.

I saw a familiar face standing under a cherry blossom tree looking up at the sky. A petal fell onto his messy blonde hair that was messed up by the wind.

A smile grew onto my face as I called out, "Yo Garroth!"

Started by the sudden greeting he looked around in panic until he saw me. "O-oh hey Aphmau! You s-should really stop sneaking up on me like t-that"

I give out a laugh. "Sorry, but your reactions are priceless!"

He smiled at that and we began walking together.

"I know you really don't want to um... t-talk about this but I called Laurance to know why he did show up at the s-star gazing thing..." he began saying, being not sure how to bring the news.

I let out a heavy sigh. "What did he say?"

Garroth shook his head. "The thing is he didn't pick up. Nor didn't he answer my t-texts for that matter"

"Oh" I mumbled. "That's strange isn't it?"

Garroth nodded. "It i-isn't like him. He is in my h-homeroom so I'll talk to him there..."

I gave Garroth a weird look. He looked at me in confusion.

"W-what is it?" He nervously said.

I began to laugh. "I never noticed how much you stutter!"

A blush began to grow on his face as he looked away nervously.

I placed my hand into his shoulder as he flinched at the movement and said, "There is nothing wrong with it, I actually find it kind of cute"

After noticing what I just said I nervously placed my hand off his shoulder and blushed. 'I actually find it kind of cute' Aphmau, think before yo talk!

His face got redder and he mumbled, "T-t-thank y-you..."

I nodded, quickly changing the topic afterwards so it wouldn't get too awkward. We talked the whole way to school and once we finally got to school I noticed that I didn't want to stop talking to Garroth.

It was fun, just talking about whatever came to mind.

It's nice to talk to someone that's so easy to talk to...

"See you l-later Aphmau!" He waved while walking towards the opposite direction that I was going to.

"Later!"

I walked towards my home room, a smile plastered onto my face.

Today might be a great day after all.

---------------------------------------

It was lunch, and I wasn't sure if I was going to sit with Laurance after the kinda ditched me. Maybe he had a reason but I kind of didn't want to hear it.

Before I knew it I was walking towards the roof top where Garroth was through the hallway while trying not to get trampled by crazy hungry students.

Now I understand why Garroth likes the roof top so much.

A smile, that's been on my face all day, beamed.

But I wouldn't be smiling for long.

In front of me I saw him. Laurance.