Chapter 10

A/N- This is an extremely short chapter but I was finally able to create the cast for the characters mentioned so far. It took me forever to find the right people that fit the character description.

I literally had to google "Super Hot guys". But I mean it's not like I am complaining or anything ;)

Anywayyys, I hope you enjoy this chapter and please Vote and Comment!

Enjoy <3

~

BLAKE'S P.O.V

Sienna looked amazing.

No.

Amazing was an understatement.

She looked pulchritudinous and was angelic compared to everyone around her.

I was surprised to see her here. Parties didn't seem like something she'd attend.

I just stared at her as something clouded over me. I hadn't talked to her since the beach and I felt the need to apologize.

But I couldn't get a word out as I was captivated by her presence.

I felt something wrap around my neck and soon my mouth collided with another.

I recognized the familiar taste as Quinn stroked my neck tenderly. She pulled away and gave Sienna a taunting smirk.

Quinn was wearing a tight shirt that was cut so that her cleavage was exposed. She looked at me through her heavy lashes. Her hand grasped onto mine and she started to pull me away from Sienna.

I could see the disappointment cloud Sienna's features as I just left her there. I could feel guilt rise inside of me.

Quinn pulled me into an unfamiliar bedroom.

She threw herself onto the bed and gazed up at me with innocent eyes. We fooled around for some time before I realized where this was heading.

I smirked and positioned myself on top of her. Our mouths connected and her hands wrapped around my waist.

The taste of cigarettes and alcohol invaded my mouth.

We pulled away briefly so that I could pull Quinn's shirt over her head. She eyed me flirtatiously and wrapped her legs around my hips.

Our lips collided once more and I could feel Quinn's hands trail towards my belt. She smiled against me in anticipation.

I heard something at the door and pulled away.

I looked up to see Sienna watching us with wide eyes. Her face was pale and her mouth hung open slightly.

I recoiled away from Quinn suddenly. I wanted to say something to her but only realized that there was nothing to say.

I watched Sienna awkwardly stumble for words and let her eyes drop to her feet. She simply muttered, "Sorry" before closing the door.

Quinn rubbed herself against me aggressively while I still stared towards the door. She rolled her eyes and positioned my head so I was looking down at her.

"I bet she followed us up here just so she could watch the show. God what a whore..." She muttered, before planting our lips together.

Her words struck me and I pulled away.

"Don't call her that," I demanded suddenly, crawling off of her.

"Why the fuck not? That's what she is, isn't she?" She spat.

"If she's a whore then what the hell are you?" I gritted.

Her face scowled at my harsh words, "Excuse me? The fuck is she to you anyways?"

I rolled my eyes, "She's just a friend."

"I see how she looks at you. It's disgusting. She like a wild bunny ready to jump on top-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted.

She looked at me taken back and opened her mouth to say something.

I quickly continued before she could say anything, "Just get out, we're done."

She looked at me with her mouth ajar.

"Because of her; you want to break up with me, because of her?" She screeched in disbelief. She rose herself up from the bed. There was a small pause before I finally spoke.

"Yes."

"Un-fucking-believable," she spat.

She fixed her blouse and stomped out of the room. I felt frustration and confusion overwhelm me. I sat down on the bed in exhaustion as Sienna's face danced through my mind.