Chapter 13

A/N- Sorry I haven't written in a while, school started so I am becoming more busy.

But if you don't remember the last chapter, Sienna and Blake got into an argument.

Anyways, thank you so much for all the votes and comments and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

~

The moment I got home, I cried.

Our conversation had played continuously in my head the entire day and I had nowhere that I could let my emotions burst out.

I pushed past my concerned mom and ran into my room. I curled into a ball and threw all my bed covers over my head.

I could feel my heart burn.

Burn with every word he said.

Burn with the realization that Ben was right; everyone was right.

Blake hurt me. I could feel waves of recognizable pain wash over me.

It had been a while since I was curled up in a ball, mascara streaking down my cheeks, with the same agony coursing through me.

I thought I had built a shield around me, protecting myself from the same heartbreak.

But my guard was up for the wrong people.

I met Blake through clouded vision. Each day the same lens would get clearer and clearer until I realized I was purposely making my vision distorted.

But I still couldn't help myself to think of him. I sniffed quietly. I couldn't help myself to still feel intrigued by Blake's dangerous ways.

But I will disregard my curiosity. I wasn't going to be blind sighted again. I knew who Blake was and what he was capable of.

Heartbreak.

~ ~ ~

Blake got a new tattoo. It was hard to miss with all the girls gawking over it.

It was a black and white design, forever imprinted into his shoulder.

I acted like I didn't notice it. In fact, I ignored him completely, and he did the same. I still couldn't help but feel anger rise in me as we occasionally bumped shoulders in the halls.

I told no one about my encounter with Blake. Holly would frequently ask me about him, since I had suddenly stopped mentioning his name, but I would only shrug as a response.

I can't help to admit that I felt slightly empty without the occasional "feisty" and "badass" remarks reserved for Blake.

I could tell Ben noticed my dismissal but he chose not bring it up. In general, my relationship with Ben was carrying on smoothly. We even had our first kiss.

We were sitting on the library floor with my homework sprawled out in front of me. Holly turned around to look at some miscellaneous book. My eyes were focused on my work but I momentarily glanced up to see Ben staring towards my lips.

And just like that, he leaned over and kissed me. Holly turned around just as we kissed and she swore she was about to puke all over us. We had to comfort her shortly after because she started to complain on how desperate she was for a boyfriend.

And now I was late to school, once again.

It was the third time this week that I had to rush through the halls before the tardy bell rang.

And I had to blame my alarm not going off for the lack of effort in my appearance. My hair was tied up in a messy bun and I was wearing a hoodie that was two sizes big.