»Watchful Eyes«

Katelyn's POV

Aphmau?!

Who was that?! Why di— Whaa..? WHAT IN IRENE'S NAME IS GOIN' ON?!

I looked to Travis, he almost instantly broke and told me about the phone call.

"I would hurt you about spying but right now it's okay. So who was that.... You said that she was listing so many names..." I thought, pacing behind the couch.

Travis nodded and recalled, "Adam, Shelby, Ross, and some more! Who are these people?!"

I almost instantly said to him, "Call the squad and get them over."

Travis obeyed and texted the boys across the street, Aaron, KC, and Zane. They quickly showed up... Well besides lazy Zane.

Travis and I had to quickly explain, Travis paced behind the couch.

"We should follow them!" Garroth suggested.

"Yeah, Kawaii~Chan agrees!" Said the Me'faw.

"Well then, let's go!" I agreed.

•••••

Jess' POV

I can't believe he has a kid! I missed so much, ugh! I explained what had happened, with the running away and my new life.

I look sadly out of the car, wishing I hadn't run.

••••

Adam's POV

I glance over, her eyes are sad. I try to find words, "Hey, it's okay now, ya know?"

She slightly nods and then shakes away the clinging emotion of a terrified sadness.

"You smart, You loyal," I joked with laugh and a fake deep voice.

Jess giggled, the sound we all missed the most from her!

We arrive and park, I notice a close by silver car that seemed the prowel the street behind our van. I narrow my eyes, Jess doesn't seem to see it and we get out.

We walk to the entrance laughing. They are all there. Jess sees them and books it over there. She ran and jumped on the back of Ross, making him unbalanced. He yelped then heard her giggling.

"JESS!" They all screeched, the worse one was Shelby's happy cry.

Everyone hugged her, she was bouncing in excitement.

A tall blue-haired girl with angry teal eyes glared at us. "APH, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!"

Jess stopped bouncing, she didn't face the girl. Her face was drained of color, her hand was shaking. "Jess," I slowly walked up to her.