«I Hate Stairs»

{time skip to towards the end of Comic Con, they did a undertale panel for some fans and are cleaning it up. Everyone went to the CheeseCake Factory.... But it seems like someone was forgotten?}

Shelby's POV

I'm pretty sure they left me.

Yeah, I'm thinking they did. I sigh and grab my purse, I check my phone but it isn't working. ComicCon wifi sucks and you can never get cell reception.

I shrug and put it in my purse, I look at the line for the elevator and it's packed. For some reason that's like, the only way out. I look around and see a door with the words Exit Stairs.

"Great," I smiled and went over to the door and went in. I walked down until I reached the bottom.

I pulled on the door, nothing. I tried to push, nope. I shrugged it off and slowly went up a staircase. I tried the other door.

Then another.

Another.

Nothing again.

Not today.

Last door...

Guess what, it's locked.

I started panicking now, I was alone in a concrete staircase. My breath quickens and I sit down In the corner of a platform. I pull my knees to my chest and start rocking alittle. I calm my self, No, Shelby calm down! Just bang on the doors and someone will get you... Right? Yeah! Right!

I pulled myself up and bang on the door next to me. I wait, there's no one. I try it with the other doors with no result. I'm really panicking now, I curl up and lay in the corner, hugging my purse with a death grip. I'm gonna die in here, not gonna get a boyfriend, not gonna get to eat a last time, I JUST WANT FOOD AND FREEDOM!!! IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! I start crying at this point.

My hand feels something hard in my purse. MY PHONE! I almost leap up to my feet, I sit up quickly and get it out. It's a miracle, CELL SEVERICE! I see a text from Max, "Where r u at?"

••••••
(M- Max S-Shelby)

I pull up the text and start typing.

S- I'm gonna cry, plz

M- what's going on?

S- I'm stuck...

M- Where?! R u still @ ComicCon?! 😳

S- YOU GUYS LEFT ME!! IM STUCK IN A DUCKING STAIRWELL!😡

M- Oops 👌😂 coming to get you. What floor.

S- Idk, hurry up please b4 I have a panic attack!😭😭😭

M- coming w/ Jess

S- K...

•••••

I lean back, I'm terrified. I put my phone on high sound effects to listen for texts. I close my eyes and doze off.

I hear a door open and jolt my head up into reality. I look up and see even more light coming in, I instantly scramble up. I grab my purse and ran up the stairs. "OH MY IRENE, Thank you! Even if you did leave me to clean up!" I said quickly and happily.

Max is leaning against the door and Jess is next to him. I smile and ran past them. I trip on the carpet and hug the floor. "OMI, thank you so much."

"Sorry we left ya," Max chuckled.

"Hmph," I replied and got up, brushing dirt off my jeans.

I smile at them but when I look at Jess, she looks panicked. Her face goes pale and her eyes widen. Max frowns then follows her gaze.

"Aph?"