》Silence, Silent, Shelby《

Making art by the amazing disstresedlapis ♡ I love it pictures and also the set up so I can just crop to (ratio) 1:1 and it fits 👌😂

#497 or something in fanfiction

Want to hear more of my... crap posts? Click on my random book call, It's Me Your Best Friend... or it's something like that. Still child friendly. It's cancer.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Jess' POV

I sat in front of an unfamiliar screen. It was Shelby's. I smiled slightly at the camera that turned on. "Hello~ Jess here, this is a video about Shelby's current state. If you didn't hear, something happened and she temporarily lost her voice and really needs to heal the other - I made an awkward cough on accident - um, injuries. She is posting on Twitter about stuff but she will not make videos for AT LEAST this week. Sorry!" I explained carefully.

I heard a knock and turned to see the girl herself. She looked at my computer and made a why-the-frick-are-you-on-my-computer face. She flipped me off. "Dang, okay," I put a hand up to my chest and acted hurt.

She rolled her eyes and limpted off. She didn't have clear wounds. She had bandages around her stomach and chest from where the ice at almost frostbit it. It was more like an ice burn... If that's a thing. Shelby should of gotten frostbite by morning. We couldn't get the ice off without worse injury. I don't understand how it melted without seriously hurting. Miracles I guess?

I finished the video, and quickly edited it, and posted it. All of us had back up videos for two weeks because of Comic-Con and Vid-Con. Vid-Con is next Wednesday. It took a lot to record all the videos tho.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Shelby's POV

You never realize how much you need, use, and how important your voice is until you don't have it. I can only make (mostly) squeaky sounds.

Corey and Red were chilling on the couch when I walked past them to go to my room. I trotted up the stairs and heard him behind me. I got to my door and paused, waiting for him to speak.

It came out like a choked sound, "Sorry."

I turned around softly. I ran up to him and suprised him.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Max's POV

I blinked in suprise when Shelby turned. Her amber eyes filled with compressed emotion. She ran up and flung her arms around me. Her shoulders shook softly with choked sobs. I hugged her back, I looked at the tip of the bandage poking from her shirt and tears pricked at my eyes. My throat burned with salty tears but I didn't spill. I let out a shakey breath and let the moment drag out.

Silence.

Silent.

Shelby.