«Hit»

Tim's POV

I booked it.

Why didn't I help. I hit her. I did it!

I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes. Ross sat silently next to me, his tail softly flickering. I stop a sigh from coming.

I had just left, I was running home to grab my camera from the hotel. I was on the bridge and I had looked over. I saw Jess and gave a small wave. She didn't see but when I looked back to the road someone stopped. I swerved to avoid hitting them, the rain pounding like drums and thunder bellowing with an unspoken rage.

I didn't mean to. I tried so hard to miss. I wish I missed. My car hit her side. I saw one look on her face when she fell. Right before I started to run.

Horror but... Eerily calm?

Malachi bridge... Almost had more death.

••••••

Shelby's POV

"Sorry," Jess hissed under her breath.

"Why?" Jin scrunched up his face.

Nothing.

My her silence was painful as it rung in my ears.

"So many reasons."

••••••
?????? POV

"She at least is alright, I guess. She just needs to get her senses back and come back." I said and turned the car into our driveway.

"Hmm, whatever," My passenger growled.

••••••

A/N

Some plot is here! Short but you know.

Future book coming out! It's a Zombie book based like THE CRAFTING DEAD. It will have youtubers and greatly guided by TCD series, but will be my own and have some unexpected twists! It's going to Be called, Dying Fire (TCD Fanfiction).

Description:

"The sun is setting."

"It sorta looks like a dying fire."

"..."

"Fitting for the end of the world."

Enjoy and it will be up soon!