»Mad Max«

Jess' POV

I wait by my window, I finally see a black car drive up. I look around as I open my window. Max gets out, he's wearing a simple black jacket, due to the Autumn chill, and some jeans. I carefully take out the screen of the window then swing my legs through. I had already unlocked my door and left a simple note. I had a simple suitcase and backpack. I carefully toss/handed down my suitcase and bag to Max.

He smiles a slightly sympathetic smile and puts them in the back. He returns and has to help me. I jump off the window sill and Max catches me. "Thanks Mad Max," I giggle slightly as he sets me down.

"You little—" He growls, but smiles.

I book it, running from the short-tempered ginger/red-head. I crash into the ground from Max tackling me. "Huehuehue," I laugh softly, he barely pins me down with his hands, sitting on my legs.

"We gonna go now, Jess?" Max asks calmly.

A door opens. I look over and Max instantly stands and pretty much throws me up. He grabs my wrist and starts running to the car, me being dragged along.

I jump into the passenger seat and he quickly sits in the driver's. He starts to drive away, and I get to look at who it was. Oh no...

"Nice, Jess, Nice! Learned you lesson about calling me Mad Max?" Max laughs slightly.

I smile, even tho we messed up bad, "Sure, Sure. For now."

"Who was that?" He asks.

I sigh, "My boyfriend, or probably now ex, Boyfriend."

Aaron.

•••••

A/n
Sorry for short chapter, I'm trying lol