《Frost》

Tim looks pale, Ross thoughy quietly.

Shelby was on her phone, silently panicking. It was already on the news, Youtuber almost dies on Malichi Bridge.

Prefect. Everyone will know now.

•••••

Quick reminder:
Ross is Shapeshifting; Adam is the Water element; Shelby is the Nature Element; Max is the Ice element; Aleasa is Force Fields; Jin has the Shadow Element ; Red has the ability to Teleport; Tim is has the ability to cast illusions; Barney has the ability to mock any voice.

•••••

????'S POV

I looked at my passenger. Zane as changed a lot since she left. Zane growls again and looks away from me.

I pull up into the driveway and turn off the car. "Why are you so okay with this, Aaron?"

I pause, I'm not. My heart seems off since she left and I changed dramatically inside. I guess I put up a good façade. "I'm not," I hiss softly.

•••••••

Holey crap it's dat boi, Corey's POV

I knock on their door. I heard about Jess  and that she came back to the house. I didn't have any powers but I can help, I guess.

Adam opened the door, he grinned, "Hey, glad you got here through the weather."

I put up my umbrella and nodded, "Yeah, it's weird, it's been raining for three days."

Adam opened the door the rest of the way and I stepped in. I saw Shelby walking into someone's room and have a small wave. She smiled her winning smile and her eyes glittered.

Let's just call it a small crush? I know Max probably likes her too. Shelby trots into the room and her words are muffled by the wall. Adam guides me to the living room where Tim, Ross, Alesa, Jin, and Jess sat.

Jess was using Ross' tail as a pillow, he seemed used to it by now, and her feet laid on Jin's legs. He was on the phone and looked at me and smiled. "Yo Corey~" Alesa smiled.

Ross said hi and Jin turn of his phone and set it down with a tiny wave. Jess was asleep. "Hey, whassup?" I greeted calmly.

"Nothing but..." Ross smile faltered and he cast a soft glace at Jess.

I nodded and say at the end of the second couch. Adam sat down with Alesa on the couch with me and sorta explained what he knew. I listened intently.

I looked at Jess and noticed a green fabric in her relaxed hand. She tucked most of it under herself but a corner stuck out. I screwed up my face and Jin noticed, he leaned forward and Adam paused to watch.

Jin carefully stretched out his hand but his hand accidently brushed her arm and she pulled her arms and legs closer into a tight ball.

Ross frowned, "I saw that earlier when she was in the kitchen last night. She said she had issues sleeping and went to go get her some sleeping pills and noticed it from her pocket."

"It almost looked like a s-" I was cut off by a sharp scream.

I jolted up and the others stood, Jess threw herself up and into a sitting position so Ross pulled his tail back.

I quickly trotted to the room where the scream was, Max's and pushed open the half opened door.

Max was horrified and wavered by his bed. I almost tripped over the small limp body by the door. I could tell the temperature had dropped oddly and Max's hands glowed a soft teal.

He used his powers.

I halt to avoid stepping on her. She laid there, ice shined on her chest.

"Shelby?!"