《Another Day》(Last Chapter)

Yus  DisstressedLapis!!

This will be book one of this series. This the the last chapter before the next book.

Enjoy the last chapter before the new book, called, "The Stars In Our Eyes." It will be posted soon, and this is a small chapter to end it off but do not wodry! But until we meet again in the next book,

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Goodnight.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Silence is something so loud. When you want to break it so badly but your lungs fill up with the silence and feels like suffocation. It's like something is stopping you from talking when you want to so badly, so you don't talk.

It was the edge of night now, and the Jess leaned up against the railing of the railing of the backyard. The between of say and night, teetering on the small line between for what seemed like eternity. The backyard fell into the ocean and boats were scarcely scattered on the water. Ross softly stepped up next to her and leaned onto the cold bars that separated them from the fall into the water below.

"It's interesting to think that so much as happened in a span of two months. Video Con is next week... and so much has changed since the first fight with..." Jess trailed off.

Ross nodded, "The sun is setting for another day. And a least Shubs is okay, and everyone is, mostly, together under one roof and safe."

"It really makes you realize that so much happens, that you just need to stop. Stop and look real closely and what makes you, you."

Ross closed his eyes for a moment. He knew things were going to start crashing down there will be more to this story. More adventure, more loss, more gain, and more challenge. He spoke again, soft but firmly sure of this. The words broke into the air and seemed painted into the pink tinted sky.

"All The Little Things."