1.

2012 // MINGYU POV

*Opens KakaoTalk* 

*SweaterPaws wants to start a chat with you*

SweaterPaws... I guess so. If he/ she is a creep, I'll just block them. What's the worst that can happen?

*Accepts*

SweaterPaws: Hi!

GyuIsTall: Hello

SweaterPaws: I like your name, "GyuIsTall"

GyuIsTall: Umm... Thanks. Is yours an inside joke?

SweaterPaws: A little, but it's kinda basic. Whenever I wear sweaters, I pull them over my hands and they look like paws and that's how I got my nickname.

GyuIsTall: That is pretty cute :)

SweaterPaws: Really? A lot of people that aren't my friends make fun of it. They all say, "You're a 16 year old guy. It's not cute anymore. IT ISN'T A FORM OF AEGYO!" I DON'T EVEN LIKE AEGYO!! 

GyuIsTall: You're 16? I'm 15

GyuIsTall: And aegyo... You must be Korean

SweaterPaws: Yup. Born in raised here in Korea. You must be Korean to know aegyo. Are you from Korea too?

GyuIsTall: Sure am

SweaterPaws: I have to go, but I'll message you later.

GyuIsTall: Okay. Talk to you later.

SweaterPaws: Oh! By the way, my name is Wonwoo.

GyuIsTall: My name is Mingyu.

*message read at 11:38 am*

He didn't seem too bad. I'm looking forward to becoming friends. OH NO I NEED TO LEAVE NOW OR I'LL BE LATE FOR MY AUDITION FOR PLEDIS!!

~
~
~

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER!!! This was a lot of fun to write and I'm excited to continue.

SARANGHAEEEEE!!!!

*little note- I know neither of them speak English, but everyone in the story is going to speak English (with a few Korean terms here and there)*