27.

2014 // WONWOO'S POV

I don't know how much longer I can take this. It kills me not to be with him. I need to just hold him and tell him that I still love him. I miss us. 

Mingyu, 

I love you. I know we can't be together, but I want you to know how much I truly care about you. Meet me at the cafe at 7:00 tonight. 

-Wonwoo

I wrote the letter to him and then immediately threw it out. 

SweaterPaws: Meet me at 7:00. The park. 

I checked the time, 5:45, turned my phone off, and went to the park. 

MINGYU'S POV 

Wonwoo, I love you. I feel that I'm hiding a piece of me from the other members. I just want them to know about us so we can be together. I need you. 

SweaterPaws: Meet me at 7:00. The park. 

What? What could he want? Of course I'm going to go, but we both know that if we get caught, it's the end for both of us. 

It's 6:00 now. I need to get ready. 

"Hyung! Sungcheol!" 

"Hello, my favorite dongsaeng!" Woozi said with a huge smile. 

"Woozi, have you seen Coups hyung? I'm leaving for a little bit. And I know I'm not your favorite dongsaeng. I'm just your favorite person ever." I smiled from ear to ear. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. I don't know where he is, but I can tell him that you are leaving." 

"Thank you so much!" 

"You're welcome! Don't forget not to stay out too late and don't get in trouble!" He yelled to me as I ran out the door.

~

~

~

Hey everyone! So I wanted give you guys a chance to get to learn more about me. Comment some questions you would like me to answer and I'll reply to as many of them as possible. Have a great day and I'll see you all soon! 

*As of today (August 6, 2018), Passed By is at 19.9K reads!! I can't believe how far we've come and thank you all for reading and supporting me throughout this. I know I don't update this very often, but I put much effort into what I'm writing which is why it takes so long. Once again, thank you a million times and I love  you all*