28.

2014 WONWOO'S POV

I check my watch because my phone is still off. 7:00... Where is he? I gave him plenty of time to see my message. I'll wait.

7:08

7:14

7:22... I can't wait much longer people are going to get suspicious. I began to walk out of the park and then stop in my place.

"Mingyu." I whisper under my breath. "MINGYU! YOU'RE HERE!" I ran to him and gave him a huge hug. "Mingyu, I thought you weren't going to come. I got so worried and I'm so happy that you came. Wait, I'm really sorry. I know this isn't something I should be doing and I shouldn't have called you here, but I..."

I've missed those lips so much. They always new how to shut me up and make me blush and smile.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. Wonwoo, I'm sorry I'm late. Here."

I stare down at my ex-boyfriend's hands and see a delicate rose. I look back up to him, "Mingyu, I still love you. I don't know what to do. I'm in love with you and I can't keep it bottled up inside anymore."

"Wonwoo, I love you too. I can barely stand being in the dorm, having my room across the hall and knowing that I can't come in there and lay with you and cuddle with you and kiss you. I need you in my life."

"What are we going to do?"

"I want us to be together. I don't care what anyone says."

"Maybe we can suggest to switch roommates, then we can at least have the same room together. That will let us spend whatever free time we have together. We shouldn't tell anyone about our relationship, at least not for a little while."

"Okay, Wonwoo." Mingyu said.

I quietly sat on the ground in front of the tree and gesture Mingyu to sit. He obviously took the hint and laid down with his head in my lap. I begin to doze off and so does he, but I keep myself awake because I don't want us to over sleep like every other time that we are here. Some time around 8:00 I wake him up and suggest to get some food to which he agrees to right away. We are going to get some tteobokki once we get back into the busier part of Seoul.

"Hey, we should get back soon. Curfew is still 10:00." He says while covering his mouth because he has some food in his mouth.

"Yeah, you are right."

It's 9:30 when we get back to the dorm and PD nim is there and calls us all for a meeting since we are all home.

"Hello everyone! I have a special announcement to make." There were many camera people here filming what the announcement was. "Since you are going to be debuting in about 6 months, we are going to start promotions. We are creating a show called 'Seventeen TV,' and of course, you will all be in it. This will be in the first episode along with other things such as introductions and picking roommates." PD nim said that and my head snapped towards Mingyu, but I stay silent. "You can keep your old roommate which were selected by age, but you can change if you want. Everyone go to the living room to begin picking roommates."

———————————————————

Hi everyone!! I'm really sorry I've been updated so slowly. I know I have said it in a previous chapter, but I am in college. Due to that, it sometimes is extremely difficult to find time to write / post. I'm also nothing even close to an English major (I'm a biomed major lol), so I'm sorry about spelling / grammatical errors. I promise I will work my hardest to continue to write and update as frequently as possible, but it's extremely difficult at times to find inspiration. I always will have an idea and then completely hate it, so it's a really long writing process for me. I'm sorry if that upsets any of you, but I will try my best. I really hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Also, if you have any questions for me comment them and I'll answer them!!