25.

2013 // WONWOO'S POV

"Mingyu, we need to talk." I pulled him aside from the rest of the group. My heart felt heavy. I can't do this now. Not here.

"Aren't you so excited to be in a group together? We can be together all the time now."

"It's great!" I began walking away.

"Hey, wait! You said we needed to talk. What's up?"

"Meet me at the cafe later. We need to start moving our stuff."

"Okay."

A while went by and we began moving in. These boys were actually great. Woozi and Hoshi were already thinking of some practice material. S. Coups, Jeonghan, and Joshua were watching a movie. Everyone else was making themselves feel at home. I turn to Mingyu and give him the look, hinting that we need to go.

"S. Coups hyung! Mingyu and I are going to be right back."

"Okay. Have fun. Don't get drunk or do anything stupid."

"Hyung! I want to come too!" A small fairy-like boy stared up at me.

"Minghao, we will be right back. I promise." He wasn't familiar with Korea since he was from China and took every opportunity to explore as much as he could. "How about I show you around Seoul tomorrow?"

"Okay, hyung."

The two of us quickly left before anyone else stopped us. I felt really nervous about all of this. He isn't going to be happy. I need him to be strong. We finally arrived to the cafe, sat at our table, and ordered.

"Mingyu..."

"Oh, Wonwoo! Isn't it great we can be together all the time now."

"That's what I wanted to talk about." Tears formed in my eyes. "Kim Mingyu. I love you more than words can ever explain. This past year has been so great and I'm so glad I met you. I'm so thankful for having you always by my side."

"Wonwoo. I love you, too." He kissed me as I tried to hide the tears in my eyes.

"Mingyu, we need to break up."

______________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! So just a quick update. I am currently a college student and I haven't really had much time to write. I haven't really been too inspired, but I'm finishing this semester next week and will have the whole summer to write. I feel that the story is dragging a bit and I only want to put out my best work which is why post have been so infrequent. I am going to try to write more/ good content. Due to this, I think I'm going to fast forward within the next few chapters to the present just to keep the story moving in a timely matter. I hope you understand and I'm really sorry about not posting a lot, but I can't wait to continue the story and do other works as well. Love you all and happy reading! <3