12.

2012 // WONWOO'S POV

"Boys, are you in here?"

"Yeah, eomma, you can come in. We were just exchanging gifts."

"Okay good. Wonwoo, it's getting really late and I don't really feel comfortable sending you on the train alone this late at night. If you want to stay the night here you can, just call home and let your grandma know. I'll have my husband bring in extra blankets and pillows for you and I'm sure Mingyu will be willing to lend you clothes."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Kim."

*calls grandma*

"Mrs. Kim, my grandma said it is okay to stay the night. Thank you again for everything."

"No problem, sweetie. Goodnight boys."

MINGYU'S POV

"Wonwoo! What do you want to do know?" I got up and walked over to my dresser to get pajamas for myself and Wonwoo.

"I'm not really sure." He took the clothes from my hands.

"I'll change in the bathroom and you change here. I'll come back after." I said while leaving the room. I brushed my teeth and got changed pretty quickly. I headed back to my room.

"Oh... Sorry. I didn't mean too." I quickly covered my eyes after accidentally walked in on a shirtless Wonwoo.

"Mingyu, I have a shirt on now. You can open your eyes." I peeked my eyes open and saw he had a shirt on.

"I'm really sorry about that. I really didn't mean too. I thought you were done changing."

"Come here." He said pulling me towards my bed. "I really hope you like that book. You need to read it cover to cover."

"I will, I promise." I stuck out my pinky and he crossed his with mine. I really can't break this promise. Pinky promises are very serious.

"12:00." Wonwoo said while turning to me, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Wonwoo. I'm..." I was cut off by a kiss. The first time I had ever experienced a kiss like this. It was much more passionate and intense. I had felt feelings I hadn't felt before. It was all so new and unfamiliar to me. After what seemed to be about two minutes or so, he had broken the kiss.

"Goodnight, Mingyu" he said while sliding into his make-shift bed on the floor.

"Goodnight, Wonwoo." I said while going under the blankets on my bed.

I stayed up past him because I couldn't sleep. 'Cover to cover,' he emphasized the cover aspect of the book. I grabbed it off of my night stand and flip to the back cover. Info about the author that I skimmed through. Maybe the front cover...

"Dear GyuIsTall,

Who would have thought that the person I met online many months ago would be as amazing and perfect as you. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Standing by my side when I needed help, cuddled with me when I was sad, providing me with many, many laughs and great memories, and became my best friend. I want you to know how much I enjoy having you in my life. I'm so grateful to have you. Please never leave my side even when times get tough. I know we are young and have so much ahead of us, but I hope to always have you in my life.

I love you, Kim Mingyu.

-SweaterPaws"

I couldn't help but cry. I looked down at the person who had just written this to me and began to smile through the tears.

I love you, Jeon Wonwoo.