21.

2013 // MINGYU'S POV

'KIM MINGYU'

'ONE YEAR AGO TODAY, YOU...'

'TOOK A BUS TO THIS CAFE' 

'LAUGHED BECAUSE YOU WALKED INTO A STRANGER AND THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE' 

'ATE LUNCH HERE' 

'HELD HANDS WITH SOMEONE WHILE BEING DRAGGED ACROSS THE STREET' 

I instantly began to tear up while recalling all of these events. The memory replays as if it was just yesterday. 

'WATCHED THE HUNGER GAMES' 

'RAN TO A PARK NO ONE KNOWS EXISTED' 

'FELL ASLEEP UNDER A TREE' 

'HAD YOUR FIRST KISS' 

'BECAME THE LOVE OF SOMEONE'S LIFE' 

At this point, I was sobbing to much that it became hard to breathe. 

'I STAND BEFORE YOU'

'ONE YEAR LATER'

'BEING THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD' 

'THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS PAST YEAR'

'I LOVE YOU, MINGYU'

The person behind the sign had now lowered the sign and revealed their face. 

Wonwoo... 

I ran over to him with tears in my eyes and gave him a huge hug. "Wonwoo. I love you too." He pulled away, wiped the tears from my face, and kissed me. His warm, soft lips touched mine and more tears began to stream down my face. 

He broke the kiss and said, "Mingyu, let's eat." 

We sat down at our usual table which has now been decorated to beautifully. It was truly amazing. "You did all of this for me?" 

"This is only the beginning." We finished our meal and he reached into his bag and grabbed his laptop and a disc. "I couldn't get the movie theater to play it again, so I brought the movie myself." He slid the disc into the laptop and began the movie. 

The scene where Katniss and Peeta kiss appeared on the screen and I began to blush. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to face Wonwoo. Before I react, he kissed me. After the movie had ended, he grabbed my hand and we began running a route that seems familiar. The park. 

We stopped in front of the park, which was now locked up because it was 9:45pm. We hopped the fence and sat in front of the tree. 

"I'm sorry." Wonwoo whispered

"For what?" 

"I never get to see you anymore. It's all my fault. I should've tried harder." I saw a tear run down his face. 

"Wonwoo.  We are here together now and that's all that matters. Happy anniversary." 

"Happy anniversary." He closed his eyes and I followed his lead. 

*ding ding* *text from Jimin* 

Woah, what time is it? Oh my god! It's 10:15! "Wonwoo. Wonwoo. Wake up. We have to go." 

"Ehhh... What time is it?" 

"10:15" 

"Let's sit and talk for a while." 

"Wonwoo, curfew is 10:30 and it takes about 20 minutes to get back." 

"So what I'm hearing is that we will be late anyway?" 

"We will talk on the bus. Please, we need to hurry." I begin to stand up before being pulled back down. 

"Mingyu, when did you know that you had feelings for me?" 

"Wonwoo, we really don't have time." 

"We are going to be late anyway. Please." 

"I knew after the audition, when we went to eat. That's when it began, but I didn't truly know until after we kissed for the first time. When did you know?" 

"When we kissed. I had never experienced feelings like that before." He mumbled and I smiled so big. "I wish we could stay like this forever." 

"Me too."