Mr. No Name

I waved to the kids shyly as this was my first day of school and I was a very shy boy. Not only was I shy but I was also a mute... It was the end of the school day so I just left and went home. I was so relieved to be out of there because it was a loud and disturbing place to me. As I drew closer to my house, I heard screaming and shouting from my mom and dad as well as an unknown voice. I ran inside and... I don't know what overcame me but I.. I tackled the man that was threatening my parents and he let out a surprised yelp. My parents stood there in shock and stared at me and the man. He then let out a rye laugh. I just glared at him and he asked me a question I never expected. "What's your name kid?" Is what he asked. I frowned and he looked at me confused. I react by punching him and then... I feel a sharp pain in my chest and fall to the side gasping for air and coughing blood. The man stands over me and looks amused to see my rock hard glare on him and I stand up ignoring the pain. I turn my head and see that the man had murdered my family. I then did something I never expected... I stabbed him... With his own knife. He just starts to laugh hysterically and looks at me. He flicks the light switch and I widen my eyes at his appearance, singed black hair... Seemingly never closing eyes... Paper white skin... And most of all... A smile carved, ear to ear on his face. He seemed taken aback that I didn't make a sound. I tilted my head to the side and he just raised a brow in confusion as to why I wasn't speaking. I blinked and pointed at him and then made it look like I was being killed as if asking him if he were going to kill me but he shook his head no and jumped out the window and walked away looking very confused. I stared at my parents corpses then at my injury in my chest and then... Sirens... Lots of them could be heard in the distance. Then... Knocks on the door... I still stood there in shock... Then the door busted down and I was surrounded by police. I still stood there in shock. Then, I felt my hand gets jerked backwards and the coldness of the metal handcuffs on your wrists as you were walked outside and shoved into a police car. I sat there silently and stared out the window. Then, one of the police started to try to start up a conversation with me. "Hey kid, what's your name? How old are you? I'm Mitchell and I'm 34 years old." This so called Mitchell guy said. I didn't answer the first question... Well, because I'm a mute... But answered the second question by stomping my foot thirteen times. Mitchell looked back at me and asked me a question that made my stomach ache, "Why won't you speak?" Just then... I started to feel light headed and Mitchell yelled at the other officer. "Jackson, where loosing him! He has a stab wound to the chest! Quick!!" Mitchell yelled at him. That's when it all went dark.