Slenderman

I felt terrible, this child, he is mute and I asked if he could speak without even thinking. The child look up at me again and smiled, showing his sharp teeth. I 'looked at him closer and realise that he has changes in his look that even if you've never seen the kid, you could tell they were new. For example, his dirty blonde hair now had blood stained dots in it and his once hazel eyes were now near black. I then realised his shirt... It was that of one that has seen bad in life, one that has lost their sanity yet still contains themselves... One that does not scare easily... One that... Could terrify you with just a single stare. I look at him and looks down at the ground and thinks, I think he knows I read minds cause this is what he was thinking. 'Hi Slenderman, I'm... Well you could call me Mr. No Name. My parents never really named me when I was younger so I just call myself Mr. No Name! I am thirteen year old. And yes, I know you read thoughts.' I just stood there for a while then finally said, "well it is nice to meet you... Mr. No Name." He nodded and Jeff looked at me confused. "Wait, so is that his real name or...? How old is the kid? Can he even spe..." I cut Jeff off by pushing him out the door. The child... Mr. No Name... Walked out of the room and I had Toby lead him to his room. I just sat there thinking about this kid. Mr. No Name? Fairly interesting to see a kid like him, a thirteen year old that is, call them self Mr. No Name instead of some stupid common name, although he is mute. I'll think about this later but for now, I need to work.