Mr. No Name

All I could see was darkness... Darkness, darkness, darkness. My old friend Darkness! I turned my head to the side trying to remember what happened but couldn't remember a thing after breakfast and everyone laughing. "Hey, glad you're up Mr. No Name. Slenderman wants to a... See you." I heard E.J. say. I looked at where the voice was coming from and still couldn't see anything! I shook my head no and E.J. put his hand on my shoulder and calmed me down. I sat up slowly and E.J. helped me walk to Slenderman's office. When we got to Slenderman's office, I felt around for a chair and fell face first over one. I just stood up and sat in the chair and heard E.J. sit next to me. "Hello, Sebastian. How are you today?" Slenderman asked me. I gritted my teeth when he called me by my real name. I hate when people call me by it... That's why I pretend to not have a name. "I'm perfectly fine Slendurp!" I say hiding my anger. "Wait, I thought that you were mute!" E.J. yelled. "Heh, nah... I just rarely talk... The doctors say that I should have been mute but really... I was lucky!" I say with a smile. "Sweet! So... What made you pretend all this time!" E.J. asked. "Curiosity killed the cat." Is all I say as a response and I can sense E.J. frowning knowing that was the last thing he heard from his friend before he became this. "Well, I would like to stay and chat but... He comes. So I wanna leave before the man that I once loved and adored and called 'daddy' before he became power hungry shows up." I say and go to walk out the door but get grabbed by one of Slenderman's tendrils. "He's your dad!?" Slenderman ask/yells as a response. "That's what I said Slendurp. Now... Will you please let me go?" I ask Slenderman getting a little irritated. "No... And my name is not Slendurp, Its Slenderman! Pastas, my office now!" Slenderman yelled. I sighed sat there waiting for him to let me free. "Please don't call me Sebastian, I prefer to be called... Mr. No Name." I said and Slenderman 'looked' at me. Everyone ran in and saw me and turned to Slenderman for answers. "Toby, handcuffs! Masky, Gag! Hoodie,keys to the cell room!" Slenderman yelled. "Hahahah, Just let me go. I won't harm anyone!" I yelled out while laughing. "The heck!? He can speak!?" Asked Jeff. "Yes... I can speak you nitwit! Now... Let me go! Slend.... Mmmghhh!" I yelled but got cut off by getting gagged. I then felt my hand get handcuffed behind my back and Slenderman dropped me on the ground. "Mgggghhgm!" I tried yelling but couldn't... Only a muffled sentence. I gave up and was walked to a cell and locked inside. I just scooted back and sat against the wall, nervous about what will happen. Will I get captured by my father and be killed or will I be trapped here!? "Uhh, Slendy, the kid is looking really terrified." I heard Toby say. "What's wrong Sebastian? Are you okay?" Slenderman asked me and removed the gag. "A-am I going to die because of my dad? Or am I going to die here!?" I said then started mumbling incoherent words. Slenderman removed my handcuffs and I quickly crawled over to a corner and hugged my knees while rocking back and forth. "Seb... Mr. No Name, are you okay? We won't let you get hurt." Slenderman said. I started laughing out of random and couldn't stop. "Toby, get Dr. Smiley and Eyeless, and fast!" Slenderman yelled and then... I collapsed. "H-he's coming... P-please help m-me! H-he wants m-me d-dead... H-help... PLEASE!" I yelled and cried out. Soon after... I fell unconscious.