Slenderman's P.O.V.

All of the creepypasta's went silent after we heard Zalgo apologize to Mr. No Name. Everybody stared at tge two as they pulled one another into a loving embrace before Zalgo whispered something to Mr. No Name and stabbed him in the back with his demon blade. Everyone gasped except Zalgo who fell to his knees in tears and Mr. No Name who stumbled back slightly in pain. I teleported forward and caught him just before he got the floor and I could hear his gasping breaths filled with pain. 'Mr. No Name, are you going to be alright!?' I asked him, sorry lacing my voice. He gave a slight nod before getting back to his feet and a shining black and silver blade appeared in his hands causing Zalgo to noticeably shutter in fright. I backed away slowly, signaling the others to do the same, just before Mr. No Name jumped on his father, sinking the blade deep into the mouth on his stomach. Multiple pained screams were heard from each of Zalgo's other mouths before he fell to his knees in front of us all, black oil like blood dripping from his wound at a rapid pace. Eyeless Jack walked up to me after a few minutes and took out his transportable medkit and quickly bandaged up Mr. No Name's stab wound as Zalgo remained flat on the floor, the black blood slowly building into a semi-large puddle.