Mr. No Name

Well, that was interesting! I thought to myself as I walked with a ticking boy to my room. As we got nearer to my room, the boy... He started poking me and saying, "Hey, Hey, HEY, HEY, etc." I just stared at him in annoyance. Then I heard at least two people laughing at the sight. I turned to face them and they laughed harder. 'Okay, that's it!',I thought and I caught the kids hand mid-air. He seemed surprised and jumped a bit and the other two people stared at me. "So, Mr. No Name huh? I like that name! I'm Toby, this is Masky and this is Hoodie!" The twitching boy said. I nodded my head and waved 'hello.' "Hey, what's up kid?" Masky asked. I shake my head no and he just looks at me. "He's mute..." Toby answers making me twitch slightly. Masky and Hoodie looked at me and frowned. P-poor k-kid." Said Hoodie. I stood there staring into mid air when I see Toby about to poke me again and I caught his hand earning a gasp from the three. "W-well, let's get you t-too your room so y-you can meet the o-others!" Toby said and ran me to my room. After getting settled in, Toby lead me to what I assumed was the living room. For a moment I stood there, shaking half to death do to my shyness and hid behind Slenderman."Okay killers, today we have a new comer! His name is Mr. No Name. He is the age of 13. He is extremely shy." I then stepped out from behind him and waved shyly."hi. My name is Puppeteer, nice ta meet you. But I have a question, why not introduce us to you yourself like everyone else has done and why call yourself Mr. No Name?" I just rubbed the back of my neck and looked at Toby and Slenderman. "Well, Mr. No Name was never named by his parents so he uses this a as his name and well... He is mute." Slenderman said. I just looked back everyone as they looked at me shocked and then I just blinked and walked away. It took me a minute to realize that Toby, Masky and Hoodie where following but when I did, I turned and faced them. I raise a brow and Masky says, "Come on Mr. No Name, its dinner and plus, E.J. needs to give you a checkup after dinner." I threw my head back and let out a long and loud breath and went down to dinner. After everyone finished eating, I went with E.J. to what looked like the medical wing and he had me sit on a bed. "Okay, Mr. No Name, can you please open wide? E.J. said as another figure walked over in a doctors uniform and a blood painted smile on his surgical mask. I open my mouth and the new guy gasped. I smiled and next they checked my eyesight and they screamed and his at the site. I raised a brow in confusion as everyone ran over to them and Slenderman ran over to me. "H-He's evil!!! ",both men yell at the same time and everyone looked at them confused. "Child, open your eyes please." Slenderman asked. I opened my eyes and Slenderman asked E.J. to come over. I just looked at them scared out of my mind until someone pins me down and I feel a sharp pain in my left eye and I just look at everyone with my right eye trying to find out what's going on and that's when I saw Slenderman holding me down and Jack doing something to my eye. That's when I gasped and started struggling against Slenderman and trying to yell and scream forgetting I'm mute. Slenderman just responds by gagging me just in case I try to bite him and ties me down. That didn't stop me though, no, it was far from it! Everyone sat there watching me struggle until they heard the rope snapping and Slenderman told them to grab the bindings so they did. Once he restrained my legs and arms, he also put a restrain so I couldn't move my head. I calmed down but was still shaking in both anger and fear. Once they saw I was calmed down, they got back to work and I just laid there, staring at the ceiling. That's when I saw something I never expected, E.J. and Slenderman panicking and saying that they did something wrong and then, I started coughing and I could taste something metallic in my mouth. Slenderman quickly removed the gag and I was coughing up blood. They looked terrified and E.J. yelled,"Slenderman, we're gonna lose hi..." I clenched my fists and stared at them and they 'stared' back at me. E.J. called Dr. Smiley, I guess that was the guy from earlier, and he ran in the room. I looked at him and he looked back at me. "How is he... Alive? He should be dead sir! It says hear that he was dead for five weeks and was in a lab for that time. It also says hear, framed for murder of his parents, killed twenty five... Police officer guards, was shot in the side of the head, and was then was used as a lab rat... Mr. No Name, sorry about this, I just need to test something." Said Dr. Smiley. I raised a brow in confusion then I felt a pain in the side of my head and widened my eyes. He... He shot me! He shot me in the head! I glared at him and he looked amazed. "Well the... Oh... Never mind." Dr. Smiley said and his face dropped to one of sorrow and pain. I stared at him, unable to move, that's when I heard it, my heart stopped beating. I... Was dead. Slenderman looked down at me and took off the restraints and pulled the bed sheet over my head. I sat up about an hour or two later, at least that's what I thought, and my head was throbbing. I put my hand on my head and realized the gun shot wound was gone. I slowly sat up and threw the sheet to the side. When I got on my feet, I heard someone scream from behind me and I turned around to see who it was. It was Jeff walking out with a bandaged shoulder. We stared at each other for quite a while until Dr. Smiley showed up to what was wrong. HW dropped the tray he was holding and ran downstairs, Jeff following close behind him. I sat there waiting until Slenderman appeared in front of me with E.J. and Dr. Smiley. They all looked at me in shock and then E.J. said, "Dude, you were dead... For two months... No heart beat, no breathing, no anything. How are you alive man!?" I just put my hand over my heart and my eyes widened. They all looked at me confused and I frowned. E.J. grabbed a heart monitor and it staid flat lined so Slenderman unhooked it. They stared at me in shock and I jumped to my feet. I walked away leaving then there very, very confused.