Chapter 5

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update.

I have been busy with school and everything.

Sorry

-----------------------------

Chapter 5

Abi's POV

As soon as the boys announced they were going to sing ‘Little Things’ I saw Sara tense up. Knowing it will bring back bad memories. Whenever Jack did anything to her or her mum that is what she would listen to. She said it made her feel loved and wanted. Niall started to sing and I saw him lock eyes with her. I could see Liam watching me and looking worriedly at Sara. I looked at Sara and saw she had tears streaming down her face. I quickly pulled her into a tight hug and she hid her face in my neck. I let her cry it out knowing that is what she needed. They were getting ready to sing ‘Teenage Dirtbag.’ Niall was standing in front of us with his guitar. He caught my eyes and nodded towards Sara.

“Sara, Niall wants to know you’re alright.” I whispered in her ear.

She looked up and wiped her face of the tears the looked up and smiled at Niall. He smiled back relieved then went to the other side of the stage.

When the show was finished we stayed in our seats and waited until Paul came to get us. He led us through to the dressing room where all the boys were. As soon as we walked through the door, Niall ran over to Sara and pulled her into a hug. I watched as she hugged him back but I could feel eyes watching me. I turned to see Liam looking at me smiling. I smiled back then made my way over to his side.

“Why was Sara crying in Little Things?” He asked me.

“When she was at home Jack used to hurt her and her mum. Sara used to listen to that song to try and stop herself from cutting. It makes her feel loved and wanted it just brought back memories that’s all.” I explained quietly so only he could hear.

“Did she ever cut?”

“A few times that’s why she likes to wear long sleeved tops or wears a jacket or she puts bracelets on over them. Most of the time she managed not to cut but sometimes it didn’t help.”

“But she seems so happy.”

“She is now. She didn’t like people to know so please don’t tell anybody.”

“Don’t worry I won’t.”

I stayed by his side talking to the others. Liam slid his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his side.

“Abi, Lily come on we have to go.” Rose said standing up from Harry’s lap.

“Where?” Harry wined.

“Home. Our parents will be worried.” Rose explained.

“Ring them and say you’re staying with one direction until they move onto the next city.”

“I don’t think they will like that.” Rose said back to him.

“Let me ring then.” Harry said holding his hand out for her phone.

“Fine.” Rose said handing him her phone and sitting back on his lap. We all watched as Harry rung her mum.

“Hello is this Rose’s mum?... No she’s fine don’t worry. I am Harry Styles from One Direction and I was wondering if it is ok if your daughter to stay with me, my band mates and my sister until we move to the next city on our tour… My sister is Sara… Abi and Lily will be with us as well… We leave on Saturday so about 4 days… Thank you I will bring her back myself when we have to leave. Goodbye.” Harry ended the call smiling and handing her phone back. “Your mum is lovely. She said you can stay with us as long as I take you back.”

“Wow I didn’t think she would say yes.” Rose said smiling. “Thank you.”

“Now all we need to do is see if Lily and Abi can stay.”

“I just texted my mum and she said it’s fine.” Lily said.

“Great.” Zayn said putting an arm around her shoulder.

“My mum is fine with it. I texted her as well.” I said as Liam pulled me closer to his side.

I looked over at Sara who was sat on Niall’s lap in the corner. She had her sleeves pushed up on her jacket so Niall could see the few scars on her wrist. I could see she had tears in her eyes as she was talking to him. His arms wrapped around her waist holding her tight to his chest.

“Come on we should go back to the hotel. The fans should be gone by now.” Liam said taking my hand and making his way towards the door. Everyone stood up and followed me and Liam out towards the van parked out back that would take us to the hotel.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry if it is short. I have got writers block and don't really know where to go with this so I hope that this chapter was ok. Let me know what you think.