Chapter 9

Sort of mature, just giving you a warning.

*******

Chapter 9

Sara’s POV

“You’re a what?” Harry asked staring at my face before his eyes trailed down to my wrist where they had started to bleed again. Niall walked me back into the bathroom and sat me down on the edge of the bath.

“Take your jacket off love.” He told me while he was looking for a bandage. I took my jacket off and held my wrist out for Niall. I heard Harry gasp and turned to see him staring at my wrist, looking at the new and old cuts. I could see the disappointment in his eyes and I felt tears falling down my cheeks again.

“Guys you go and sit down, me and Sara will be out in a minute.” Niall told them as he walked towards the door and closed it. He walked back over to me and took my wrist lifting it up so he could see it better.

“Sara, why did you do this? You should’ve came and talked to me and Lou.” He said as he wiped away the blood and started to wrap a bandage around them.

“I just wasn’t thinking properly. I was only thinking of Abi telling Liam. Then I remembered him looking at me this morning and I remembered the look on his face. He pitied me and that was one reason I didn’t want any of you boys to find out about this.”

“Liam didn’t pity you, he just doesn’t know the reason why you do it and he was trying to figure out why a beautiful girl like you would do this to her body.”

“You have no idea how bad I feel for saying that it was because of Liam pitying me that I did this. It wasn’t his fault, or Abi’s, I just can’t have people feeling sorry for me when this is my fault.”

“Hey, it’s not your fault. It is your step-fathers fault for doing what he did. You just needed a way to get rid of the pain and this was your way of coping. So stop blaming yourself for this. Yes you should have spoken to someone when you knew me and Lou were out there but we understand this is your way of coping.” He said as he taped the bandage down.

“I’m sorry.” I said looking up at him. He gently cupped my face as he looked into my eyes.

“Don’t be, you have no reason to be sorry.” He told me as he slowly moved in closer.

“I feel like I have let you down though.”

“You could never let me down.” He said before lightly pressing his lips to mine.

As soon as our lips touched, I felt sparks. I snaked my arms up and around his neck as he pulled me up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He slowly walked me back so that he had me against the wall as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. As his tongue explored my mouth, I moved my hands up to his hair and gently tugged causing a quiet moan to release from his mouth. I smiled hearing the noise as I did it again and got the same result. He moved his lips away from mine and moved them to my neck where I moved my head back to give him more access. He kissed over a spot before starting to lick and suck on my neck. A moan released from my mouth as I felt him chuckle. He licked the spot one more time before pulling away and attaching his lips back to mine. I felt his hands move down from my waist before they reached the back of my thighs and lifted me to wrap my legs around his waist. He walked over and put me on the side beside the sink and asked for entrance again by nibbling on my bottom lip. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue fighting with mine, which caused him to smile into the kiss. As he was stood in-between my legs I could feel something hard pressing against my thigh. He pulled away slowly and looked into my eyes.

“You need to be quieter or the others will hear you.” He said out of breath.

I looked down blushing when I noticed what the thing was that I felt on my thigh.

“Oh. Ummm… I’m sorry about that.” I said looking up at him, still blushing.

“Don’t worry about it.” He said stroking my hair out of my face.

“Shall we wait a while before going out to the others?” I asked still blushing.

“No its ok you can go out and I will sort out my problem.”

“Won’t it look suspicious us coming out separately?”

“That’s a good point.” He said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. “I don’t know how long it will take to go away though.” He told me with a soft blush coating his cheeks.

“Awww. Is little Nialler embarrassed?” I asked pinching his red cheek.

“No. I’m just trying to think of a way to get it to go.”

“Don’t worry I will go out and just say you are cleaning up.” I said as I jumped down off the counter. He cupped my cheeks again before pecking my lips.

“Where did you put them Sara?”

“They are in the draw under the sink.” I told him before walking out of the bathroom closing the door behind me. As soon as the door shut Harry turned his head to look at me. He looked down and saw my bandaged wrist and shook his head walking out of the room. Great, my own brother hates me. He can’t stand to be in the same room as me anymore. This is why I didn’t want him to find out about this. I sighed and went to sit on the two seater in the corner of the room. I turned and saw Liam and Abi sat together watching the film that was playing on the TV. Liam glanced over at me and gave me a small smile. I mouthed a ‘sorry’ back which he nodded to before turning back to the film.

20 minutes later, Niall walked out of the bathroom and smirked at me before coming to sit at my side and wrapped his arm around me before pulling me to rest on his chest.

“Do you feel better now?” I asked looking up at him.

“Yes I do. Did you talk to Harry?” he asked kissing the top of my head.

“He saw me walk out of the bathroom and looked down at my wrist before he shook his head and walked out of the room.” I told him as I turned around so I had my back to the others and was facing Niall.

“Just give him some time alright. He is probably blaming his self because he wasn’t there to help you when you needed him.” Niall told me stroking my hair out of my face.

“But it isn’t his fault.”

“I know but he just wishes he was there for you.” He said before kissing my forehead.

“Thanks you for that in there Nialler.” I said moving to sit in his lap and rest my head on his shoulder.

“Which part?” He asked smirking. I giggled before answering him.

“All of it.”

“Anything for you Sara.”

“Maybe we should finish what we started tonight.” I whispered into his ear.

“Or now.” He said turning to look at me. I nodded before standing up and walking into mine and Niall’s bedroom. A few minutes later Niall walked in and shut the door behind him.

“Are you sure?” He asked moving to stand in front of him. I pressed my lips to his before moving my arms to wrap around his neck.