Chapter 8

I'm supposed to be doing revision of some sort right now but oh well. Lets see how bad this chapter is going to turn out.

WARNING: CONTAINS SELF HARM

:)

***

Chapter 8

Sara's POV

When we got back to the hotel the girls immediately pulled me into another room to explain about me and Niall.

“So what is going on with Niall and you?” Rose asked taking a seat next to me.

“I told him about why I was crying during little things and he asked me what I did when the song didn’t help me. I showed him my wrists after he promised that he wouldn’t judge me. When we got back to the hotel he promised me not to tell the other boys. One thing led to the other and we kissed.” I said blushing looking down at my fingers.

“You kissed him?” Lily asked looking at me in surprise.

“Yeah.”

“So, do any of the other boys know about you cutting?” Rose asked looking at me.

“Just Niall and Louis.”

“Umm actually I may have told Liam about it.” Abi said staring at the floor.

“You told Liam? Abi how could you?”

“I’m sorry. He was asking why you were upset and I just kind of told him. Sara I am so sorry. I promise I won’t do it again. I won’t tell anyone else.”

“That’s not the point Abi; you had no right to tell him. What if Harry finds out? I can’t have him think bad of me.” I said before standing up and walking out of the room.

I cannot believe that she told Liam. I could tell he knew something about me the way he looked at me this morning at breakfast. I could see the pity in his eyes and that is exactly the reason I didn’t want any of them to find out. When I walked out of the room all of the boys turned to look at me. I met Liam’s eyes and again I saw the pity. I can’t deal with this. I could feel the tears burn behind my eyes as Louis and Niall shared a worried look.

“Sara, are you ok?” Zayn asked breaking the silence. I just shook my head before running into the bathroom. As I shut the door I noticed the worry on Niall and Louis’ face.

I don’t know how to cope with people pitying me. The only way I know how is to cut. I look around the room looking for a razor blade. I heard the girls walk into the room and ask where I was.

“She’s in the bathroom.” I heard Harry answer as I carried on searching for a blade.

I heard the girls gasp before Harry asked what’s wrong.

“We need to get her out of there.” Rose said in a panicked voice.

“Why?” Niall asked just as I found one of the boys razors.

“You know why Niall.”

I suddenly heard him run to the door so I quickly locked it before he could open the door. I quickly moved away from the door as he started to knock on it. I quickly climbed into the empty bath before trying to break the razor. Once I had broken it away from the holder, I held it between my fingers before bringing it to the skin on my wrist.

“Sara, please don’t do this again. Be strong babe and open the door.” I heard Niall say through the door.

A sob escaped my lips as I pressed down on my wrist before dragging it along my skin.

“Sara open the door.” I heard Louis say as I took away the blade ready to make a new mark.

“What’s going on?” I heard Harry ask just before I pulled the blade along my wrist again.

I looked down at the new marks I had made on my wrist. Lines of red running down my arms. One of them is deeper than the rest of them. I quickly put the razor on the edge of the bath as more tears run down my cheeks. I heard them start banging on the door again as I climbed out of the bath. I grabbed some tissue to hold against my wrist to stop the bleeding. I turned and looked at the bath to see blood in it from my arm. I quickly turned on the taps so that it ran away along with my pain. Once my bleeding stopped I threw away the tissue and hid the blade so the others didn’t find it. What’s Niall going to say when he sees them? I heard them knocking on the door again and I slowly wiped my cheeks before opening the door. Niall was the first on there and he immediately looked down at my wrist and saw the new cuts.

“Sara, why did you do it again?” he asked not moving any closer to me.

“I couldn’t have him pitying me. I could see it in his eyes”

“Who?”

“Liam.” I heard Abi answer. “It’s my entire fault. Sara I’m sorry that I told him. I really am.”

“It’s ok just please don’t tell anyone else. You had no right to tell him.”

“I know and I’m sorry.”

“Sara, what’s going on?” Harry said coming closer to me.

I looked around at the girls, Niall and Louis with questioning eyes. I don’t know if I should tell Harry yet.

“Sara, you need to tell him.” I heard Louis say.

“Will someone please tell me what is going on?” Harry said looking around at everyone.

“I’m a self-harmer Harry.”  I said looking at him. He looked back at me with wide eyes.