Chapter 7

Sorry it has taken me so long to do this I just don't have any idea what to do with this story. I know this is going to be bad so I'm sorry. please tell me what you think.

ON WITH THE STORY :D

**************

Chapter 7

Sara's POV

I woke up on Niall's chest, memories of what had happened yesterday rushing through my mind. I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my face as I looked up at his sleeping face. He was so cute when he slept, well he is cute all the time but that isn't the point.

"Stop staring at me" Niall muttered keeping his eyes closed.

"Sorry. I was just thinking" I answered as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"It's fine love I was just joking." He answered opening his ocean blue eyes and peering down at me.

I smiled up at him before moving my eyes over to the door where I heard someone knocking.

"Who is it?" Niall shouted, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's Harry I just wanted to tell you breakfast is ready." Harry shouted through the door.

"Ok we're coming" Niall shouted back before releasing his hold on me. I sighed before getting up out of the bed. Niall handed me his blue hoodie and I quickly slipped it on before he took my hand and lead me out to where the others are. Harry saw me coming and made his way over to me.

"Are you ok sis? I saw you crying at the concert and never got chance to ask you what was wrong" Harry asked pulling me into a hug

I wrapped my arms around him tightly and rested my head on his chest. "Yeah I'm fine I just get emotional listening to that song. Don't worry about me." I answered squeezing him one last time before letting him go.

"If you need to speak to someone I'm always here for you. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know you are Harry. Don't worry I will tell you if something was wrong"

"Good. Now let's go and get some food" he said dragging me over to the table. I was sat in between Louis and Zayn. They both smiled at me as I sat down. I think apart from Niall and Harry I am the closest with Louis. He feels like an older brother to me and I feel I can tell him anything.

"So did you girls enjoy the concert last night?" Liam asked looking around at us. His eyes lingered on me and he sent me a sympathetic smile. Did Abi tell him why I was crying? He can't know can he? I didn't want any of these boys to find out about this. I suppose I did bring this on myself though. I was the one to cry at the concert and I knew I would have had to explain but not this early.

"Yeah it was great." Rose answered him smiling.

"Sara? Are you ok?" Louis whispered into my ear. I looked up at him and smiled nodding my head lightly. He gave me a questioning look as he pulled away.

"I will explain later Lou. Don't worry I'm fine." I said lightly squeezing his arm. He nodded before carrying on and eating his breakfast.

"So where are you boys going next on the tour?" Lily asked them.

"We are going to one last city then going back to England to work on our album and to have a break for a while." Niall answered not taking his eyes off his plate.

"When are you coming back to LA?" Abi asked.

"Probably later on in the year." Harry answered. "Don't worry I will make sure that you girls can see Sara. I will fly you over and you can stay with us."