Chapter 10

Very bad mature scene coming up just to warn you. 

--------

Sara’s POV

“Wait Sara before we do anything I need to talk to you.” Niall said pulling away but resting is forehead on mine.

“What is it Ni?”

“I like you, a lot, and before we do this I want to be with you.” He said staring into my eyes.

“What do you mean Ni?”

“I want you to be my girlfriend.” He told me softly. I looked at him smiling before nodding my head.

“Yes?” he asked as he started to smile.

“Yes.”

(A/N: Mature part starts here just to let you know)

He immediately pressed him lips against mine as he started moving my backwards towards the bed. As the back of my knees touched the edge of the bed he gently lowered me down while moving to straddle me but made sure not to put all of his weight onto me. I moved back so that my head was laying on our pillows as he moved with me, not breaking the kiss. His tongue ran along my bottom lip as I allowed him in. His hands moved down from holding my waist to grab the bottom of my top before breaking the kiss for a minute to pull it off over my head. I quickly did the same to him before he started to kiss me again.

He moved his lips down from mine and started to kiss over my neck again, before going to the place he was kissing in the bathroom. I let out a moan as I felt him start sucking the spot. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled gently making him release a moan. He moved back up to my lips and left a gentle peck. You could feel the love we had for each other through the kiss. His hands moved down to the top of my jeans and started to play with the button.

“Is this your first time?” Niall asked pulling back to stare into my eyes. I nodded not taking my eyes away from his.

“Are you sure you want to do this then?”

“Yes Niall.” I told him pushing his fringe back. He leaned into my touch before he started to unbutton my jeans as I did the same to him. He pulled my jeans down my legs before he pulled his off. He attached his lips back to mine and immediately slid his tongue in exploring my mouth. His hand slowly moved down towards the edge of my pants and slowly slipped his hand in. Pulled back and looked into my eyes, silently asking for permission which I nodded to, and he slipped a finger inside of me. I tensed at the feeling but relaxed when Niall started to pepper my face with kisses. He started to move his finger faster and began curling it. I moaned at the feeling before he added another and began scissoring them. I moaned at the movement of his fingers as I pulled down his boxers and started to stroke him. He pulled down my pants and threw them to the floor with the rest of our clothes and threw his boxers with them. He reached over to the bedside table and pulled out a condom and moved back over to hover over me.

“Now are you sure you want to do this?” he asked not moving his blue eyes away from mine.

“I’m sure Nialler.” I said. He pecked my lips before sitting back and putting on the condom. He leant back down and kissed me as he slowly sank into me. At first it was like a burning feeling until he got all the way in. He stayed still for a while to let me adjust and he started to whisper things into my ear to get me to take my mind off the feeling. I opened my eyes and looked into Niall’s eyes before nodding my head signalling him to move. He slowly pulled back before sinking back into me. I moaned as he picked up the pace going deeper into me. He leant down and kissed me slipping his tongue into my mouth as he kept his hips thrusting into me at an even pace. All that could be heard was our fast breathing and quiet moans and the occasional squeak of the bed.

“Babe, I’m close.” Niall told me breathlessly as he started to move faster.

“Me to Nialler.” I told him while bringing his lips back to mine.

I felt myself reach the edge and I clenched around Niall which caused him to reach his high as well. He gently pulled himself out of me and threw away the condom before coming to lie next to me. He pulled up the sheet up to cover our bodies. Niall snaked his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him and I rested my head on his sweaty chest. I felt him kiss the top of my head which made me look up at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine before pulling back and looking up at the ceiling. The silence wasn’t awkward; we were just enjoying each other’s company before we had to go back out to the others.

(A/N: bad mature scene ends here)

“I hope we wasn’t too loud.” I said breaking it.

“Why?” Niall asked as he ran his hand up and down my arm.

“What if the others heard? I don’t know what I will do if Harry heard that. He already hates me now and I don’t want him to hate me anymore.” I said lifting my head up to look at him.

“Harry doesn’t hate you, I’ve told you that. He just wishes he could have been there for you during that time.” He said before kissing my forehead and climbing out of the bed. He quickly pulled on some boxers and sweat pants before passing me a pair with one of his tops. I thanked him before pulling the clothes on and walking over to him. It hurt to walk and by the look on Niall’s face I could tell he knew I was in pain.

“Don’t worry babe, the pain will wear off soon.” He said as he pulled on a top and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “You might want to sort your hair out though.” He said looking at my hair smirking. I unwrapped his arms from around me and walked to the bedside table and picked up a hair tie and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

“Does that look better?” I asked walking back towards him.

“Yeah it does.” He said before leaning down and pecking my lips. He entwined our hands before pulling me out the door and into the main room where everyone was sat. I looked up and saw Louis smirk at me. They know what we did. Niall pulled me over to the two seater and sat down pulling me down next to him.

“So are we going to talk about earlier?” Harry said breaking the silence that took over the room.

“What is there to talk about?” I asked looking over at him.

“I don’t know, perhaps the fact that you have scars on you wrist and you went into the bathroom and did it again. What is wrong with you?” Harry said as I sat there frozen.

“Harry!” Zayn warned him.

“No Zayn. What’s wrong with you Sara? Why would you do that to yourself?”

“I don’t know maybe because I got beat everyday by my step-dad and I could tell no one about it. Maybe because I had to go through everything by myself with no one there for me. I was full of pain all because of that man and I had no one to tell me everything will be ok. I had no one to hold me after everything he had done. Do you know what I was thinking every time it happened? What have I done to deserve this pain? Why do I have to go through this? I had no one Harry that was the only thing I could control. The only pain that I could make happen and the only pain I could stop. It was the only thing that I could control. That’s why Harry.” I told him as I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I quickly turned my head and buried it into Niall’s chest. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to sit in his lap. I felt him kiss my head as he held me tightly to his chest.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realise it was that bad.” I heard Harry say quietly. I just nodded to show him I heard him. I just sat in Niall’s arms while I cried. I heard Niall start to sing little things quietly into my ear and I eventually stopped crying and just listened to his voice. I looked up at him and gave him a slight smile.

“Thanks Nialler.”

“Anything for you babe.” He said before kissing my forehead.

“Why did you call her babe?” I heard Harry ask Niall and we both froze before looking at each other then to Harry.

“I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.” Niall explained looking over at Harry.

“What?” Harry asked getting angry again.

Oh no