four

Connor instantly called Zoe

[Zoe]: "hello"

[Connor]: "Zoe? I need to talk to you"

[Zoe]: "okay, what's up?"

[Connor]: "i called Troye."

[Zoe]: "oh my gosh actually?! What did he say?"

[Connor]: "well we didn't really have a proper phone call, unfortunately. I called but was too nervous to speak."

[Zoe]: "but he knew it was you?"

[Connor]: "I don't think so, maybe it said my name as the called ID but I don't know"

[Zoe]: "are you ever gonna call him back?"

[Connor]: "maybe I don't know."

[Zoe]: "okay"

-/-

The next day,

Connor went to work the next day and worked from 9am till 6pm. He then headed over to Zoe's place to hang out.

Connor knocked on the white wooden door, he stepped back a little. Soon a colourful haired guy answered the door.

"Hey" he said loudly. Making Connor jump a little.

"Um hello, is Zoe home?" Connor asked, still very confused as to who this guy may be.

"Come in" he said opening the door wide enough for Connor to walk him.

He closed the door behind Connor, following him into the living room

"Zoe! Some cutie is here to see you!" The guy yelled throughout the apartment.

Connor felt his cheeks start to heat up.

Zoe walked into the room, moments later, with no makeup on and sweatpants. (A/n waiting for the sweatshirt comments lmao)

"Hi" she said smiling, she walked over and gave Connor a hug, Connor hugging her back.

"Tyler, this is Connor. Connor, this is Tyler" she said as she walked into the kitchen. Connor smiled at Tyler.

Tyler quickly pulled Connor into a hug, Connor froze, confused.

"I feel like we're gonna be good friends" Tyler said hugging Connor harder, Connor chuckled.