six

Connor and Troye were cuddled up together on the couch, watching movies. It was two in the morning, Troye was staying the night at Connor's.

"I love you, you know that?" Connor said, as he shifted a little, so he didn't end up falling off the couch.

"I know," Troye blushed, nesting his head deeper into Connor's chest. "I love you too, my angel"

The movie soon ended and the two boys headed up to bed, Troye grabbing a hold of Connor's hand as the two walked upstairs.

Troye watched as his boyfriend stripped from his sweatpants and into his boxers, tossing off his shirt.

Connor walked into his bathroom to brush his teeth, Troye climbed under the blanket and watched his boyfriend.

Connor looked over at Troye, the tooth brush still in his mouth. Troye smiled at his lover, pulling the blanket over his shoulder. Connor smiled, going back to brushing his teeth.

He finished brushing his teeth and closed the bathroom door, so he could use the toilet. He did his business and left the bathroom, climbing into bed beside Troye.

Connor kissed Troye's forehead,
"Goodnight, angel" Connor spoke, Troye smiled and replied, "goodnight. I love you"

Connor pulled the blanket to under his chin, "I love you too"

Connor was dragged out of his thoughts from Tyler snapping his fingers in front of his face.

Connor blinked a couple times before realizing that Tyler and Zoe were staring at him.

"Are you okay, Con?" Tyler asked, a confused look washed over his face.

Connor nodded, "y-yea I'm fine. Just- zoned out I guess" he said looking around the room, then tugging at his coat sleeves.

"What were you thinking about?" Zoe asked, taking a sip out of her mug.

We were sat inside a cute cafe that was located just down the street from Tyler's place. Connor swallowed nervously before answering.

"n-nothing" he lied.

"Bullshit," Tyler exclaimed "you had to be thinking about something important, Con"

"Fine, I was. So?" Connor said talking a sip of his coffee, looking Tyler dead in the eyes.

Tyler replied, "so? So, what? What were you thinking about?"

"None of your business," Connor snapped "nosey much"

Tyler's eyes widened, Zoe sat quietly, her eyes were also wide. She continued to look at Tyler then Connor, waiting for something to happen or someone to say something.

Connor rolled his eyes, "I was think about Troye, okay?!"

Zoe's face went into a sad expression.