nine

outfit on top/side Is connor's outfit to the party :)

----------

"Connie" Tyler sang from the kitchen, I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, Tyler stood in the kitchen with a huge smile on his face. "Yea?" I asked, sitting at the island table.

"We're going to a party tonight"

Connor laughed, getting up to get a glass of water. A knock on the door echoed throughout the small apartment, Tyler skipped over to the door, pulling the door open.

"Hey boo" Tyler said cheerfully as Zoe walked through the door. "Hi" she said, a small on her face.

She wore a beautiful shade of red on her lips. Her hair was up in a bun, big round glasses balanced on her pink tinted cheeks. "Hey Con" she smiled, walking into the kitchen, beside me.

"Hey, Zo" I said turning around to hug her, her head sitting on my shoulder as I hugged her tight. The hug didn't last long, we separated as she walked out into the living room.

"I'm so glad you're here, Zoe. You, Connor, and I are going to a party tonight" Tyler said sitting down beside her.

"Who's?" She said, taking her coat off. "Hannah's, she's my friend, she invited us. She said she really wants to meet you"

Zoe laughed, placing her winter coat down beside her, "I'll only go if Connor does" she said sternly. Tyler quickly spun around to look at me. I shook my head at him. He walked over to the kitchen and leaned against the island table.

"Bitch, you're going." Tyler said sternly, folding his arms. "Tyler, I look like shit, my hair is not cooperating, and I have nothing to wear" I whined, putting my glass of water down onto the marble counter.

"I can help with that" Zoe said standing beside Tyler. "See, Connor, you have no excuses. Please come it'll be fun"

"Fine, fine. I'll go."

-------

I put on a black button up shirt, along with black skinny jeans and a pair of tan coloured boots, I checked myself out in the mirror before heading downstairs, Tyler was sitting on the couch.

"Do I look alright" I asked, Tyler turning around to look at what I was wearing.

"Oh my god, Connie, you look so good" he said cheerfully, jumping up from his spot, "We should start heading over to Zoe's now, don't wanna be late" I nodded.

Grabbing our phones and coats, Tyler and I left and made our way to Zoe's. Tyler knocking on her front door.

Zoe soon opened the door, her classic red painted lips catching my attention. She looked stunning. She wore a black dress paired with black heels that had red on the bottom, with her hair up in a bun.

We all soon left the apartment building and hopped into an uber, heading to the party.

Tonight is going to be wild.