seven

I was laying in bed, it was six in the morning and I was about to head off to college. The sun was just starting to come out, it hid behind clouds before soon showing itself. I picked up my phone and went through my notifications that I must have gotten throughout the night.

Message from Kian Lawley:
'hey, you called last night'

I replied back to Kian,

To Kian Lawley:
it's nothing, I was
just gonna ask about Connor but
it's fine.

I placed my phone down and went to get dressed.

____

Before I went to school, which wasn't far from my place, I went to the nearest Starbucks. I placed an order and waited patiently for it to be made. My phone goes off with a buzz,

Message from Kian:
what were you gonna ask?

To Kian:
just if you've talked to him recently

From Kian:
Troye, I haven't talked to him since he was in the hospital.

To Kian:
I think he tried calling me the other day

From Kian:
wtf how do you know?

To Kian:
Well I'm not 100% sure if it was him but who else would call and not say anything. After all I did screw shit up with him.

From Kian:
what was the number?

To Kian:
I'll text it to you after, I gotta get to class.

From Kian:
Ok ok talk to u later

To Kian:
Byeeee

Troye locked his phone, putting it in his pocket, grabbed his drink and hurried off to class.

-------

Troye's classes seemed to go very slow, and Troye hated it. He soon headed home to his apartment and made himself food. Troye sat on his couch and watched tv, before he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Troye let his feet hit the floor as he got up to answer it, he opened the door to see Kian, who walked in pasted Troye without Troye not having to say a word.

"Hello to you too" Troye said closing the door.

"Hey, what're you doing?" Kian asked, flopping himself down onto Troye's couch. "Well," Troye began, sitting beside Kian. "I was watching television and eating"'

Kian asked, "No like tonight" Troye bit the corner of his lip, running over his plans for tonight, "I was gonna go hang out with Jacob, since he's not gonna be here next week"

Kian kicked off his shoes and placed his feet on top of the coffee table, "where is he going?" Troye quickly answered, "LA, to see his family. He asked me to go with him but I don't know if I want to" "you should," Kian stated "I heard LA is really fucking nice"

Troye grabbed his plate and brought it into the kitchen, "I don't know yet, it would be nice to have some alone time with him, I guess" Kian got up and followed Troye to the kitchen, sitting in top of the counter. "So are you two dating or?" Kian asked, grabbing an apple from the bowel of fruit that sat beside him.

"I don't know, I hope so, I really like him" Troye put his plate into the sink and watched Kian take a bite out of the red apple, "I thought you liked Connor" Kian said, his mouth full. "I do but" Troye trailed off. Kian looked at Troye, chewing his food, "but what?"

Troye quickly finished his sentence, "but, I bet you he hates me. Why wouldn't he. I was a complete asshole to him, I don't blame him for never wanting to speak to me again"

"But you're not an asshole anymore, you've changed, and in a good way" Kian hopped off the counter, grabbing a glass of water to go with his apple. "What if he doesn't care about that, what if he only cares about what I did to him in the past. What if he thinks I'll do that to him again"

"Knowing Connor, I think he's forgiven you. Oh, and you should to LA with Jacob, it should be fun"

Troye thought about it once more.

"Maybe I will."