The Sexy Stranger

Layla's POV:

It was my first real party and I really was uncomfortable, I decided a while ago to just sit in the back. The problem was there was a couple beside me making out, that's what made it uncomfortable. When I turned to look at them I realized it that it was Landon and some girl. So I did the only thing I could to get his attention, I elbow him really hard in his side. He yelps dropping the slut on her ass, I giggle when his eyes land on me.

"So much for hanging out with me." I laugh bitterly.

"I didn't even know you were here." he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

"How could you with slut tongue down your throat." I laugh.

"Shut it." He sighs.

I didn't even get a chance to respond because my eyes connected with dark stormy grey ones. He had shaggy black hair that looked as dark as the midnight sky. He was tall and lean not to mention built, even trough is shirt I can see his muscles. He has dark blue ripped jeans that sends a I-don't-care vibe. I thought I was drooling, I had to actually check. My eyes snap back to his and he flashes a smirk. But he was cut off when people started to surround him, and by people I mean girls.

Taking that as my chance I listen to the voice in my head and I take off toward the door. As soon as I step foot out I'm pushed lightly into the wall.

"Where do you think you're going little one?" he purrs in my ear.

Before I could speak he flips me so my back is against the wall. My eyes instantly lock with dark clouded grey eyes. He trails his finger down my side, sparks shoot every where causing me to moan. His eyes turn a weird yellow color, but with all my dirty thoughts I didn't pay much attention to them. He closes his eyes breathing out a sigh, when he opens his eyes their that familiar grey.

"I-I um need to get home." I say shakily .

He smirks before releasing me, "good."

That's all he said before I take off sprinting to my car. What the hell was I doing, that's not like me! I've never even though off a guy like that, hell I've never spoken to a god like that. I take off down the road lost in my thoughts, why did I like it?