Big Bad Wolf

Layla's POV:

The last couple of days have been torture, everywhere I look people bow or say good morning luna. But on the bright side I can touch my mark now, it looks like a moon. But besides that I still get lost easily, I've been here for about 3 days. So much for school. Reth left a while ago to officially decline the alpha title, I tried all I could to get him to accept but he refused. He's more stubborn that Landon, not to mention I haven't talked to him since the party.

I felt bad about not speaking to my mom or any of my friends but hey, it's on my to do list. But to the current matter at hand, I visited the library which unfortunately is located in the back of this god forsaken building. It's like the size of a mansion and without Reth I'm hopelessly lost. After walking forever in this endless labyrinth I finally came to a door. Should I open it, what other option do I have? Taking my chances I knock, in a house full of wolfs how bad can they really be?

The door flings open revealing a shirtless guy, he has black jeans and a towel around his neck along with messy wet light brown hair that was slicked back like he had ran his hand through it about 10 times. Insert girly scream here. Was it wrong to admit that he was very buff, he almost looks as good as Reth. Finally listening to the sirens blaring in my head I whip around placing my hands over my eyes. I feel like that voice from Halo will be like, "betrayal" in that deep voice when you kill your team mate.

I hear a deep chuckle behind me, "looks like a lost bunny has wondered into the big bad wolfs den."

Sorry if it's short and if I haven't been updating, I don't really have a good excuse besides I have a life and can't update mercilessly every fraking day. But at least I did update that counts right.