Fuck my Life

Layla's POV:

I was beginning to panic, I was numb and no matter how hard I tried to move my body would not obey. My vision wasn't to great either, all I knew was I was being taken away at a very fast speed. The emptiness in my chest didn't help as I struggled to get away. Whoever this mystery person was they were not gentle, throwing me around like some limp rag doll! I had many colorful words to spit at them but sadly I couldn't speak just make groans.

I hadn't realized that I was being laid down on the cold ground until they started to shackle me. The cold metal aloud me to at least learn that I could feel, which meant if they desired to hurt me I would feel it. Fuck my life!

Dark brown eyes caught my attention, "be good princess."

Managing a glare I growl softly.

Chuckling he smiles dryly, "don't be to troublesome."

Suddenly my eyes felt heavy and regardless if I couldn't move I might as we'll save up my strength because I will escape!

******

My eyes opened slowly to silence, my head was pounding and my wrists are sore from the uncomfortable position I was in. Groaning softly I sit up from the wood floor. Wait, I can move?! Suddenly remembering where I am I glance around at my surroundings, it's like a old cabin that's slightly deteriorating from what I guess is old age and poor management. A slamming of what sounds like a door comes from downstairs.

I yank on the chains roughly hissing at the intense pain, but that's my least problem right now! The door suddenly opens revealing a pist off kidnapper.

"Why am I tied up?! Where am I? Where's Reth? I demand you release me right now!" I yelled yanking my hands up painfully.

Growling he stomps over grabbing a fist full of my hair. Suddenly all the confidence I had was looking as useful as a potato. He was like fire and I seemed to be adding gasoline to the flame.

"listen here you little slut, you're going to sit here and keep you mouth shut before I staple your lips together." He growls coldly.

Whimpering at the immense pain I can only nod, "good, I'll reward you dog."

His words sent unpleasant shivers down my spine, his eyes where dark and I'm not sure from lust or hate. Maybe both. He releases my hair only to crouch down beside me his hot breath fanning my trembling lips.

"I wonder how my dear brother would feel if I handed you back not as a virgin?"

OH MY GLOB!!! don't kill me for this but Layla might not be so innocent when Reth saves her! just to warn you I am not going easy on the sexual stuff so to bad just skip those parts if you want!!