My Dads in Pieces!!

Layla's POV:

Reth and I had talked for hours until he had to leave, he said something about a rouge? I assume it was werewolf business so I didn't press on. I was waiting for him to get back when I heard the front door close, thinking it was Reth I bolted down the stairs, but disappointment over took me when I saw it was my dad.

His eyes meet with mine and he scoffs, "where's your mother." he spits.

"She left a note, she's working late." I say regretting even coming down here.

"Go back to bed." he snaps.

"Drunken dick." I mumble.

"What did you just say you whore?"

Something snapped in me and I said something I new I would regret, "I said, you're a drunken DICK!" I scream.

Turning to sprint for my life I didn't make it very far before I was thrown to the ground. He starts to violently kick me in my side, a cover my head whimpering in agony.

"You stupid bitch, you dot have the right to speak to me! You're jut a mistake, you ruined mine and your mother life!" The kicks hurt but his words were like blows to the head.

I felt nauseous, is that why he hated me, is that why mother always had that tired look. I didn't even realize I was crying until I the door swung open revealing a furious Reth. His eyes are pitch black and his fist were clenched and violently shaking.

"Who are..." my so called father didn't even get a chance to finish before he was flung into a wall.

Reth had him by his neck and his eyes were flickering between yellow and black, "your one to talk about mistakes, your the one who can't even support your family let alone stay sober for more than an hour! Layla is funny, sweet, kindhearted, beautiful and I love her more than you could imagine, you have no right to judge what is mine." he said through his gritted teeth.

That made me smile but it faded as soon as it came when my 'dad' threw a punch at Reth. Reth caught it and crushed his hand making sicking cracking noises. He let out a scream as I covered my eyes for the rest, I heard more cracking, popping, and breaking noises that almost made me blow chunks. I hear a bang opening my eyes to see my dad a bloody mess with bones on all the wrong places, Reth squats down pulling up my shirt lightly.

Revealing a huge purple and blue bruise he frowns lighting tracing it with his finger, I wince shrinking back and his eyes darken to a whole new level. He gets up kicking my father hard, before picking me up bridal style.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here." He sighs carrying me out the door.

In a state of not caring and sleepiness I know enough to know that he's taking me away from this nightmare I called a home.

I think this was my favorite chapter so far, what about you guys? Im glad I finally was able to get rid of that 'drunken dick', and to clear it up no he's not dead just BADLY injured!