The Unwanted Mark

Layla's POV:

I'm pulled into a warm chest, not as warm as Reths though. Letting out a squeak when his hands find my hips holding me in place.

"Let go!" I start to squirm getting him to lose his grip.

Instead I succeed in falling backwards, and to top it off he straddles me. I wiggle faster as he pins my arms above my head. He traces Reths mark causing me to sink back.

"He thinks that this mark will protect you from guys like, well me." he laughs.

"I wonder what my little brother would do if I mark you?"

"B-brother? then you know that I'm his mate so you can get off!"

But I couldn't see his face because his lips are against my neck, opposite of Reths mark.

"Why would I do that?"

He didn't hesitate, or be gentle, he just sunk his teeth in. To say it hurt was an understatement, it felt like fire was coercing through my veins. I let out an unwanted whimper, I shouldn't show it that it hurts but from the way I'm digging my nails into his back says it all. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore without warning he rips his teeth out causing me to scream.

He laughs before wiping my blood from his mouth he walks downstairs and out of my vision. Right now all I wanted was Reth but I couldn't speak it hurt to much. My body was numb, my neck was stinging and I could only here a ringing sound. Before I knew I slipped into a world of darkness.