Harry

Chapter 2

Sutton's P.O.V

Oh shit this can't be happening I slightly turn around too see Harry smirking his dimples slightly showing.

"What do you want? I Asked

"A date with you! He said

"Never! I said

"Why not? He asked still having that dumb smirk on his face

"Because your not my type! I said as I slammed my locker shut

"Fine but I will get you one day Sutton one dayyyyyyy! He said dramatically before sending me a wink he turned on his heels and walked to class.

I felt a little bit of butterfly's in my stomach but I quickly denied it and walked to class.

Harry's P.O.V

I turned on my heels and walked away but as I did I felt funny inside different but I ignored it and walked to class i then saw sutton sitting at a desk reading I never told her my name might as well do it now. I walked towards her she looked up and rolled her eyes but kept reading "I'm Harry by the way! I said while reaching my hand out for her to shake she looked at my hand and up to me she sighed and shaked it "hi Harry" she grumbled I sat next to her and smiled "so what class is this again? I asked she smirked "Health! She said "oh.... I groaned.

Sutton's P.O.V

As I listened to the teacher as he talked about the year and what we were learning harry kept looking at me it was very distracting I shot him glares very minute or two because it now was just creepy!.

"Psst.....Sutton?....pssstttt! He said

"WHAT! I whispered he smiled "well I was asking if you knew what this guy was talking about he is not making any sense! He quietly laughed "well if you stopped staring at me then you could've payed attention! I said this time a little louder he smirked but then a heard a "eh-hem! Said a voice me and Harry looked up to find Mr.Smith staring down at us. "Miss Jane and Mr.Styles if you do not listen you will never know that a huge project is coming up next week so if I were you I would listen next time this happens detention! He said as he walked back to the board "harsh! Harry whispered and I grinned.

***

****

*****

******

*******

*********

*************

[SCHOOL ENDS]

Ugh finally school is over I got on the bus and was ready to go home when a familiar voice "WAIT....WAIT! Harry...the bus driver stopped and opened the doors "sorry Harry forgot about you! She said with a warming smile "eh...it's cool! Harry said I put my hoodie over my head and stared at the window great he's on my bus! "Hey man I'm Harry! He said I ignored him "Fine....By any chance what's your name I mean I'm just asking? He said I turned and took my hood off "hi! I muttered "oh! Hey Sutton! He smiled "hi! I said back.

We chatted for 10 minutes till the bus driver yelled my name "Sutton Jane! She yelled oh my stop I was getting my backpack on and got out of the seat "hey you live here! He said "yea I do! I said ugh now he was gonna make fun of me "that's cool cya around! He said smiling "bye! I called back there it is again that warm fuzzy feeling my stomach it felt good but I couldn't not ever never ever will i fall for Harry Styles.

-

-

-

-

(OK GUYS THAT MY SECOND CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKED IT VOTE COMMENT ILY AND TELL ME SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL ADD THEM

OH AND THIS CHAPTER GOES OUT TO MY TWO BEST FREIND JILL WHO WRITES AND AMAZING STORY FOLLOW HER @Jillers

AND ALIZEH SHE IS AMZING LOL FOLLOW HER AND READ HER STORIES @alizeh61300

Ok byee babes💕)