Perfect

Chapter 8

(HEYYYYYY OK THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM TIRED AND WELL....JUST TIRES ANYWAYS VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU DO THAT MEANS DOUBLE UPDATES SO YEA BYEE ILY💕)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sutton's P.O.V

I woke up in my bed at my house in....my room?

How did I get here

[FLASH BACK]

Harry drove me home I was drunk as hell and feeling dizzy.

The music was to a minimum and it was a slow nice song for woke reason I fell asleep I felt hands wrap around my back and legs and I saw harry carrying me up to my bed.

"Harry!" I whispered

"Yea babe" he said

"Can you lay with me?" I asked

"Yes of course!" He said

He got under the covers as he gently touched my hair in a soothing fashion,I smiled

"I have never seen your room..it's nice!" He whispered in my ear

I giggled

"Thanks!" I gushed before falling into a deep slumber.

[FLASH BACK ENDS]

Awe he stayed with me I felt a pain in my chest is that what it feels like to like someone?.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom I turned the shower on and waited till the water was nice and warm I grabbed a towel and stripped, I stepped into the shower and let the water soak my body relaxing my muscles since I wanted to be quick I took my 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner and scrubbed hah wow I'm lazy.....

I washed my body with my Bath and body works cashmere glow body wash i then cleaned my face.

[after shower]

I wrapped my hair in my towel as I put my rob on and went to my closet picking out my L.A Navy blue crop top with some washed out high waited shorts, to finish the look I put on my white converse.

I then un-wrapped my damp hair and air dried it then I added a nice nude eyeshadow and mascara then eyeliner, last but not least my nude lipgloss from NARS.

Done

I brushed my hair so it was nice and soft then I grabbed my black stud purse with my phone and some cash and I was off to work.

Oh if you didn't know I work at a pet store yea well I get discounts on pets ha...

As I hopped in my truck I drove to work.

I arrived and put my work clothes on witch is a pony tail and an apron

I skipped towards the puppy area and fed and played with each pup and took them for walks I honestly love my job I JUST LOVE ANIMALS!!!.

"Sutton?" Jane called

"Yea Jane?" I said she had her huge glasses on and a clipboard

"We got a new litter of Kittens and I need you to make sure all of them have their shots and clipped nails, OH! And find places for them!" She said with a smile

"Yea definitely!" I gushed

"Thanks Sutton your amazing!" She said walking off

I walked towards the kitten isle and found 10 new born kittens AWEEEE!