Regrets

Chapter 38

-

-

-

________________________

Harry's P.O.V

__________

I watched as Sutton drove out of the parking lot in sadness, god I hope that's not what I think it is. I mean I don't like kids, there a reminder that your getting old, and I can't wait 20 years till they finally mature I could be dead by then.I ran my fingers through my hair as I got in my car.

-

-

-

I opened up the front door as Sutton laid on the couch playing that stupid game flappy bird. She looked up at me with a glum expression "I fucking hate this game" she huffed throwing her phone on the ground. I picked it up and sat next to her "you ok?" I asked she nodded "yea I'm fine" she said I could tell tell she was lying I mean "I'm fine" bull.

She looked at me before she just snapped, tears sprang out of her eyes as she cried "I-I can't" she sobbed I grabbed her and rocked us back and forth "what's wrong?" I asked she shook her head "I can't say" she chocked "and why is that?" I asked

"Because you might leave me" she sobbed I froze I knew it.

"No. You can't be w-we use protection....WHY?" I asked jumping off the couch, I paced back and forth as I thought "how?" I asked "well I think you either hit "it" or it broke" she stated "no that's not right" I argued

She looked at me "I'm pregnant Harry, what's so bad with it?" She asked her perfect face turned into a frown.

"WHATS WRONG IS I HATE KIDS!!" I screamed she flinched at my words, I sighed as I sat beside her, she started to cry again and that's when I felt it, guilt.

"I'm sorry baby" I hushed as I hugged her she hugged me back "I'll get an abortion if it helps?" She asked "it's not my decision but if you want" I said

She looks down at her tone stomach "maybe" she said rubbing what soon will be a living thing...well maybe.

-

-

-

Sutton's P.O.V

__________

I didn't know what to do, either kill it or let it live? I wasn't thinking strait and I kept throwing up which made me scared. I mean I have never experienced this and it's scary, but I didn't have long till my decision was made. Harry was on the couch sleeping as I rubbed my flat stomach "if I really do this, then don't be a pain In the ass" I whispered to my belly.

"Harry" I said shaking his limp body he tossed and turned till he opened his emerald eyes. "I made my decision" I said sadly he looked confused but finally understood "I'll get the car" he said before walking off "good bye" I whispered to my belly as I got in the car.

"Sutton you sure?" He asked as we parked in front of the hospital "can we just sit here for a minute" I pleaded he nodded "take all the time you need" he said calmly I sighed as I just thought about it I mean I don't know if it's a boy or a girl! I sighed and got out of the car, I'm to young I have college and i want to be a lawyer I can't have a kid no!

I opened the car door and walked towards the hospital doors "now or never right?" I asked before walking in the big building.

-

-

-

Harry's P.O.V

__________

I waited for Sutton as I saw a man pacing back and forth "Pregnancy?" I asked as he nodded, he sighed before sitting down "I just need to see her" he said "you look a little young....girl friend?" He asked I nodded "actually abortion. Were too young" he gasped "why??? You should be happy and proud that you get the opportunity to be a father!" He said that's when I thought about it but I'm to young and I can't have a kid during college.

Sutton came out of the room, she looked like she was gonna puke!

She started to wobble as I caught her "whoa" I said she smiled patting my cheek "I feel really weird" she giggled

The doctor came out with a stern face "now these pills will make her very sick since it's killing the baby so she will puke a lot" she said "thanks" I said wrapping her arms around my neck as I lifted her up. "Mr.Greene your wife would like to see you" said a male doctor as the man smiled, he ran into the room as I heard a gasp and several I love you's.

Sutton started to yawn "I'm tired" she said as her head nuzzled by my arm "I regret it" I whispered as I placed her In my car and buckled her up. She stirred but relaxed I regret it now. Once we got home I placed her fragile body on the couch and place water, a bucket, and towels for her so she was ok. Her eyes opened revealing her sparkling brown eyes. "Hi" she whispered "hi" I said she sat up and ruffled my hair "do you think the baby feels the pain?" She asked as she touched her stomach "no it's too small to feel it" I said she mouthed an "o" before kissing me passionately "don't worry, when were older well have a kid" she mumbled before gagging and puking I pulled her brown hair up as she coughed "one day" I said imagining myself holding a little baby in my hands and wishing it was mine.

-

-

-

____________________________________

A/N:

Sooooo how was that???

Ok guys I'm making a new story for fun, it's a romance and so far I have chapter 1 done and it's actually supposed to be cute, and sad so you will get the emotions!

Please vote and comment and if you have time follow!!!

Love you all <3

{Loubear2020}