All of them (my sisters and brother..)

I ran deeper in the abandoned city, my two sisters right behind me.

“Rymi! Rymi wait!” Sam yelled as Riley fell on the floor, I hurried over to them asking her what happened

“Riley twisted her ankle!” Sam exclaimed. Trying to hold up Riley but failing miserably, I was trying to think of anything I could use to help Riley,

“Theres a hospital over there, we could use the wheelchairs!”

I said and ran in the hospital, I went inside quietly, looking for a wheelchair.

I had to go into several rooms til I found one in the middle of a corridor, it was stained with blood which made me disgusted but it was fine nonetheless.

I went back to the spot where I left my sisters..

The only problem is, I couldn’t find them.

---------------------

“You will be safe, Jaden. That’s all that matters.” My mum said to my brother Jaden as he refused to go.

“Jaden, you have to go, it is safe in there! We can’t go its boys only but please... you have a chance, Jaden!” My mother said once more as she sobbed, we stood in front of the boys refugee camp.

The leader, Shane, stood at the underground hideout, he had a strong build, tattoos, short hair and a bandanna on  his head.

He looked like he used to be in the army.

My mum turned to shane, “Please, take care of him... He might all we have left of out family!”

Shane’s expression softened at mums pleading, “He will be safe here, ma’am, don’t worry, we train our boys to become strong fighters so we can fend for our country.”

“Please Jay, I will find you some day and when I do our family will be joined again! But at the moment, please go! And try to survive as best as you can!” I say crying and handing my Jaden my good luck charm, it consisted of a chain with a ruby that hangs down, right next to your heart, he grabbed it and after hugging me and mum one more time he walked in with Shane into the hide out, my mum yelling an ‘I love you, Jaden’ after his disappearing silhouette.

That day, I never saw my brother again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guysss!!

Sooo, I tried to make this as heart touching as possible :)

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

-rOzY