Re United

Chapter five: 

“SAM! RILEY!”

I ran over to them as they screamed my name too, tears were streaming down my face as I engulfed both of them in a bone crashing hug.

“Rymi, we though you were dead!” Riley cried on my shoulder as I replied hugged her once more.

“No, I thought you both were dead!! I just left to get a wheelchair and boom! You guys just vanished!” I told them in an almost scolding tone.

“We though you transformed!”

“I had to look for a chair, it took about 10 minutes!”

“it takes 10 minutes to transform, Rymi, especially when we went back and found a blood-stained wheel chair..”

Sam said, her voice rising a bit

“Well, I am here, not dead..” I said and hugged them one last time.

We walked through the entrance corridor and into the grand hall.

“Rymi..” Riley said, her voice small and fear stricken..

I felt bad for both of them, like it was my fault they are dirty and scared right now.

They must have been throught a lot..

“Yes, Riley?” I said with a warm smile and gestured for her to sit down next to me.

Before she can say anything, James interrupted us.

“Hello, loves. The name’s James.”

I rolled my eyes at him as he bowed down, like a gentleman.

Everyone laughed at his playboy ways and ordered him to sit down and leave them alone.

“So, girls, this is Brittany, shes really cool, and George, he’s really cool as well.

Eddie, not so much he’s a bully..” I said scrunching my nose.

“says the one whose rude about it.” Eddie says and I glare at him for a moment, we will never get along..

“Moving on.. This is Kyle, and the flirt, James!”

“So.. I don’t have a label?” Kyle says making a face.

I laugh and think about for a moment, even though I know the answer and say, “The fighter.”

I think I boosted up his ego because he smirked and lifted his nose high.

“Forgetting about me already, Rymi?” Robbie said with a smile and I faked being hurt.

“How could I, grandpa?” I said, putting a hand to my heart in a dramatic way.

“Hey! I am not that old!”

“Well, this is Robbie, he is like the father or grandfather figure in this.. Cave?” I say making a face as I said ‘cave’

Just then Lillian walked over to us and said, “Hi! I am Lillian, Robbie’s girl.”

The girls shook her hand and then Sam asked, “So, you’re his daughter?”

We all cracked up laughing as Robbie and Lillain seemed angry, and Sam, she was still lost.

After explaining to Sam that Lillian was Robbie’s girl friend her face went bright red as she sheepishly laughed.

I showed the where the rooms are, since even I don’t know what the UC fully contains of surprises, we made a promise that we will explore later on.

The had a shower at the Lake we had, maily consists of underground water and rain water combined.

Of course, Robbie had put a wall between the girls and the boys, though we could hear eachother we cant see eachother.

After they both were squeaky clean and shiney, I showed them the rooms and explained the whole process of every 5 rooms a door to the grand hall and everything.

Their rooms are 193 and 192.

And that night, I had a really good night’s sleep.