5

Lucinda's POV

" You are going to regret that! " , he growled through his teeth

No answer. I just look away.

" LOOK AT ME! " , he yelled as he clenched his fist around the bars

I did the opposite and turn my back from him.

Then I heard Pan growl in frustration and I just turned a little bit so I could see the red hand mark on his cheek. I couldn't help but giggle at him before I turned back around.

" What are you laughing at? " , he asked

" Nothing. " , I lied as I took a peek at his red cheek again and then turned around keeping myself from laughing.

" Oh so you think that what you did was funny? " , he asked pointing to the red hand mark on his pale cheek.

I turned around as I put my hands on the bar looking at his frustrated and intense face as we met eye to eye.

" I think it is. " , I said with a smile

" You do know that you can't get rid of me that easily love. " , he sneered at me " I know what you are up to and it's not going to work. "

" Awe you don't believe in me anymore. " , I teased him

" Well I know you don't believe in me anymore like you used to. " , he stated with a firm voice

" What's there to believe? " , I sighed " It seems to me that you have everything under your control, so I don't see the big deal. "

" You still aren't getting it. Aren't you? " , he asked me

" Just tell me what you want from me Pan?! " , I shouted " I know you brought me here on this bloody island for a reason. "

" I don't have to tell you everything. " , he retorted as he touched my cheek with his warm hands and then started to walk away.

" YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COLD HEARTED RUTHLESS BOY PAN! I WISH THAT I NEVER MET YOU. I WISH THAT I NEVER CAME TO NEVERLAND. I WISH I THAT I NEVER... " I yelled before Pan appeared in front me shaking the cage.

" SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! " , he said with such power in his voice that I could feel the whole island shake.

I scooted myself to a corner putting my hands around my knees shaking.

" Don't you dare start anything because you are starting to get on my last nerves and you don't want to go that route. " , he threatened me " You are here in Neverland because I want you here. I don't have to explain myself to you. I don't have to come visit you. I don't have to be nice to you. So don't push my patience because if you don't then you wouldn't survive here. "

I didn't say anything but just saw him walk away without saying another word. This time, I felt like I was slapped in the face. I don't know what he wants with me, but I know that it wouldn't be good.

I have to get out of here and now.

Hehe what Pan doesn't know is that it's not the first time that I been in this cage.

I pull out a bobbi pin from my messy bun and used my sneaky skills to unclick the lock thanks to my bobbi pin. Then I was free.

It was already night so I was sure that everyone was asleep and it was the perfect time to escape. I tipped toed away from the cage area and into the dark, eerie woods. I tried not to make any noises, but sadly those sneaky twigs kept snapping under my feet and the pointy plants kept scraping my skin making me wince in pain, but I had to take a deep breath and just keep going.

I saw the beautiful beach nearby only a few feet away from me. I barely took a step and then felt two pairs of strong arms grab me and then I got knocked out by another type of powder without any warning.

Not again.

A/N: Oh come on! Another cliffhanger?Really author really? * takes a deep breath * Well I know I'm not the only one who does that 😂 Much love for you guys 💗