24

Lucinda's POV

" Lucinda. " , he said under his breath

The boys' eyes were on me when I arrived to camp. Felix's face stood blank with a shocked face while Pan's face stood just a blank face.

I walked closer to Pan and looked down at his chest and pulled out an unhidden necklace from his clothing as I studied the same features on it. It brought me back a memory.

" Here. I want you to have this. " , I said to Peter as I handed him a heart shaped stone. " I know that you can't love and I know that I can't give you my whole heart for it so I'm giving you a piece of my heart instead. "

" Why? " , Peter asked me

" Because I want you to remember me Peter. " , I answered

" Of course I will. " , he said " Here I want you to have this. "

He untied his unhidden necklace from his chest and tied it to my neck where it lighted up with the moonlight. It was a star shape stone necklace that he gave me.

" Don't forget me Lucinda. " , he said quietly

Peter Pan's POV

She looked deeply into my eyes after examining the necklace and a tear escaped from her eye and then another one replaced it and then another one came. Her eyes softened giving me a look and she pulled out her unhidden necklace from her chest allowing me to glance at it as well and then she gave me a look. I knew that look because I remembered it as well...

" Don't forget me Lucinda. " , I said quietly trying to hold back the tears

She ran up to me giving me a hug as she buried her face in my chest as I held a tight grip to my angel. The tears escaped from worried eyes as I whispered into her ear.

" Please don't leave me. ".

She released herself from my grip and looked at me with her watery eyes.

" I don't want to distract you Peter. You wanted me to leave in the first place. " , she cried

" And now I don't. " , I said as I pulled her close to my chest as I kept a tight grip on her " I don't want to lose you. "

" Peter let me go. " , she cried

" No. I can't. I can't let you go. " , I said with a trembling voice " Just forget about what I said to my shadow. Just forget about the conversation. I want you here with me more than anything. "

" Then prove it! " , she snapped " Tell me that you and I will be able to fall in love and be happy together. "

I didn't answer.

" You wanted me gone Peter, so I'm doing you a favor. " , she sighed

She slowly released herself from my grip as I watched her throw out the bean and a portal opened up.

" Whether you believe it or just don't want to love me for your own reasons...just know that I love you Peter Pan...I do. " , she said and then she disappeared without a trace leaving me crying in my lonely word of Neverland.

" You didn't tell her? " , my shadow asked me " The real reason why you wanted her to leave in the first place. "

" She wouldn't understand anyway. " , I sighted " If only she knew..."

I came back to reality and we both looked at each other as our eyes shared the same story. She took her hand and held on the heart shaped rock as a tear fell on it and then she whispered my real name.

A/N: But I will just leave it like that. Hehe. Well finally now you know what happened between them. I know it's sad. I'm trying not to cry here. I'm having fun writing this story because I ship them so bad!! I appreciate any comments and votes 💗 Much love for y'all