12

Lucinda's POV

I turned away from him, but felt him lift my chin back to him. His eyes started to soften back to his normal green eyes and he unclenched his fist. Then he gently wiped away my tears with his thumb.

I don't what came over me, but without hesitation I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my face in his chest while crying my tears out. He returned the favor as he wrapped his arms around me tighty pulled me close to him while he patted my back and ruffled my hair.

" Shh...it's okay Lucinda. I got you. " , Pan whispered

" W-What was that thing? " , I asked softly

" It was just a shadow. " , he replied " They like to scare newcomers here in Neverland, so they disguise themselves to get near their victim. "

" That shadow...played me. " , I said " It started making me look bad and I just got so scared because I didn't know what to do. "

" Don't worry. I won't let anything or anyone get near you like that. Shadows don't tend to come out often unless they want something or just want to tease someone. It's okay I got you now. " , he said with his softening face

" I'm sorry. " , I whispered

" Sorry for what? " , he asked with a concerned face

" I'm sorry if I woke you up because of me. " , I said 

" Don't worry. I was already awake before. Next time, just be careful Lucinda. " , he told me

I nodded my head.

" Come on. Let's go back to the treehouse. " , he suggested

" Okay. " , I said as I released myself from his chest.

" If you want, I could just fly you back. " , he suggested

My eyes widened and I looked away because I wasn't sure about that as negative thoughts swirled my mind.

" You know what. It's okay. I know you don't trust me and all. We can just walk. " , he said as he motioned for me to follow him.

" Um, Pan? " I started

" Yes? " , he asked turning around

" Umm...you know I don't really mind...it's just umm..." , I shuttered rubbing my neck " I'll I'll just follow you I guess. "

" O.k. " , he said

Well this is going to be awkward.

( After a long, awkward, and slience walk )

" Here we are. " , Pan said as he pointed to the treehouse. " Did you eat something before you left? "

" Umm...no. " , I said as I started to climb the ladder and made my way up.

" Well what you are in the mood for? " , he asked me

" Hm, some pancakes sound good right now. " , I said as my mouth started watering just at the thought of it.

" Alright. " , Pan said as he motioned for me to sit down on a chair that he pointed to. I sat down as he closed his eyes and held out his hand as a stack of pancakes appeared on his hand with maple syrup and butter on top just for me.

Peter Pan's POV

I started concentrating on the vision and soon a stack of pancakes appeared in my hands on a plate. I happily gave her the pancakes and a huge smile appeared on her face. I smiled as well remembering the first time I showed her magic.

" So are you like magical or something? " , young Lucinda asked me

" Something like that. " , I said " Want me to show you? "

" Oh please do! " , she said with excitement

I closed my eyes and starting concentrating on my vision as I held out my hand. Then soon enough, a delicious ice cream sundae was in my hand as I handed it to Lucinda.

Her beautiful eyes widened and a huge smile ran across her face as I handed her the ice cream sundae with a spoon. She glanced at the ice cream and then look a small bite and jumped for joy in excitement!

" Oh my gosh! You made ice cream!!! That's so cool! " , she exclaimed

" Thanks. " , I said

" Yummy! This ice cream tastes good. Thank you Peter! " , she said as he ran up to me giving me a hug " You're the best person that I could ever have. "

" Awe Lucinda I'm blushing. " , I said

" Hehe. Your cheeks are red. " , she giggled
and then she placed a kiss on my cheek. " Hehe now they are even more red. "

" You're so cute! " , I said adoring her cuteness

" And you're so handsome. " , she said as she her mouth over hand looking both ways

" Awe I'm touched. " , I said

Then we both started laughing as I made me an ice cream sundae and we both ate it happily together.

" Pan? Pan? " , Lucinda asked bringing me back to reality as she handled me the an empty plate.

" Huh? Yes? " , I asked

" I finshed the pancakes. Thank you. " , she said

" Yeah. No problem. " , I said probably making my cheeks blush red as I received a giggle from her.

Gosh dang it Peter.

" You're so cute when you blush. " , she said with a laugh.

Then I watched my girl walk past me with a smile on her face. Oh how much I missed that smile of hers.

A/N: Awe they are so adorable! Ahh the feels! Well I hope you enjoy this sweet chapter just for y'all. Much love for you 💗