17

Lucinda's POV

The sunlight had made its way into the bedroom as it shined its sunlight at me. I woke up to hearing a beat...a heartbeat?

I found myself wrapped around in Pan's arms as he snuggled himself to me with my head on his chest where I could hear his heart beat slowly.

I sighed.

Not this again.

I would have stayed there feeling bad for Pan because nobody sleeps with him except me...not to mention he is very lonely when he sleeps alone.

I carefully unwrapped his arms and wiggled myself out of his grip and sat up feeling free.

Before I could barely move my arm, somone's hand grabbed it with such a strong grip that I whimpered. I felt someone's hands grab my wasit as they wrapped their long arms around me pulling me closer to them and a head rested on my shoulder.

" Are you leaving already? " , sleepy Pan asked me

" Um, I was planning to. " , I murmured

I felt Pan's hands unwrap from my waist and I turnee around to see tired green eyes staring back at me. I placed my hand on his warm cheek and he held my hand.

" You look tired Pan. Why? " , I asked

" I couldn't sleep last night. " , he answered tiredly

" Why not? " , I asked him

He looked away.

" Was it because of me? " , I asked him " Or do you have too much on your mind? "

" It's nothing. " , he mumbled

" Well I want you to rest today. You need to get some sleep. I will take care of the boys. Okay? " , I told him

" No. No. It's okay. " , he said trying to get up

But I stopped him and lifted his chin towards me where our eyes met. I motioned for him to lay down and he did as I said. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

" You rest today. " , I ordered him " Get some rest. "

I got out of the bed and found myself in some clothing as I looked at Pan and he gave me a smile looking at the outfit that he snapped me in. I gave him a smile and closed the door to let him rest as I went outside ready to babysit some teenage boys.

Peter Pan's POV

I didn't sleep last night.

I couldn't.

She was all I could think about in my thoughts.

In my dreams.

I would hug her tight so I could snuggle next to her protecting my angel. She doesn't understand yet, but she will one day. I felt shivers going down my shine when she kissed me on the forehead and held my hand motioning for me to lay down. I was glad that she had some good in her. I wondered if she still was the same Lucinda that I once knew and I believe that I was getting to her. If only she knew the real reason that I brought her back with me.

( skip to later on )

After taking care of the boys these morning, I decided to take a break and make me way to my favorite place in Neverland, other than the beach, a beautiful hilltop that had a great view of a huge lake with flowers in the pasture and a huge waterfall that fell between two huge cliffs that fell into the lake. I used to come here all the time when I was in Neverland, but it had been so long that I just had to see the amazing view again. I was drifted into my little world until I felt someone's presence behind me.
" Beautiful. Isn't it? " , he asked me
" Yes. It is. " , I answered as he took a seat next to me on the cool, green grass.
A small slience came between us allowing the sound of the waterfall and the bird chipping take over until I felt Pan's hand touch mine. I glanced at it and looked at his face which turned red as he scooted himself away from me taking his hand with him. He gave me a look with those emerald green eyes and turned his head around looking at the view.
" Did you sleep well? " , I asked
" Yes. Yes I did. " , he answered
" That's good. " , I sighted
" Yeah. " , he huffed
" Are you okay? " , I asked
" Yeah. " , he answered me

Pan's POV

She looks at me with her gorgeous eyes flashing me her bright smile as I turn my head avoiding embarrassment, but I saw her giggle at my rosey cheeks.
" Did you sleep well? " , she asked
" Yes. Yes I did. " , I answered
" That's good. " , she sighted
" Yeah. " , I huffed running out of words to say
" Are you okay? " , she asked me
" Yeah. " , I answered to her
Truth is I am not okay. I can't seem to let it out and just let it go...it's holding me back again and wins each time. I want to, but I can't because not everyone gets their happy ending...not even me. She deserves a happy ending...maybe with someone else. * sights * Maybe with someone else. If I can't do it, then what's the point? I turn around again looking at the most beautiful view that my green eyes has ever saw...my angel next to me.

Aweeeeeee. That's so sweet! It's okay Pan I got your back. Lol. Well what do you think? Spilling some emotions now! 😜 Lets see: LuPan? Pancinda? That's all I got! Lol much love for my readers 💕