14

Felix's POV

I was so eagered to know what happened between Pan and Lucinda. Pan usuallys tells me everything, but I guess not everything. Therefore, I was determined to find out.

Soon the moon took over the sky and I already had put the boys to sleep in their tents. Pan allowed me to stay up late, well because he knows I could take care of myself.

I sat on the log just staring into the fire that danced it's flames against the breeze. Lately, I been noticing that Lucinda and Pan had been avoiding each other and when they make eye contact they quickly turn away. I guess whatever happened between them must have caused trouble for them two and it still continues to be that way.

Lucinda passed by and we talked for a while until Pan came out of the woods. That's when Lucinda and him made eye contact and then Lucinda looked away. She got up from the log and said goodnight as she starting walking back to the treehouse passing Pan without saying a word. Pan and I exchanged looks and he hung his head and sighed under his breath.

" You know you can't keep this up forever. " , I said trying to break the slience.

" Well Lucinda is a tough player so I'm sure that she won't give up. " , Pan said

" And I know that you wouldn't give up either. " , I said " What happened between you two? "

" Nothing. " , he said with a stern voice as he crossed his arms " Nothing at all. "

" Pan, you tell me everything. Why can't you tell me what happened between Lucinda and you? " , I asked " You two used to be happy. Eversince Lucinda came here, you seemed unhappy and you haven't been acting like yourself lately. "

" Felix, I don't want to talk about it. " , he huffed

" Oh so now you are going to hide things from me? " , I asked

Pan gave me a stern look and walked up to me slowly and I saw his eyes shift to a dark shade of green as his arms were crossed. I may be taller than him, but he acts like it's no big deal because well he is the leader so I don't make jokes about it.

" What part of " I don't want to talk about it " don't you get? " , he asked through his clenched teeth " Why are you so interested in this all of a sudden? Did Lucinda say something to you that I wasn't aware of? "

" Pan...I..." , I shuttered as I walked backwards and he walked forwards until I hit a tree against my back with him standing over me.

" What did Lucinda say to you? " , he asked

" She didn't say anything. We weren't even talking today. " , I lied

Pan gave me that look.

Uh oh. I lied.

" Oh so are you acually willing to lie to me Felix? I thought you knew better. " , he said with some sarcasm " But it seems that I haven't taught you that well huh? "

" Pan I know better. It's just sometimes I get...um..." , I shuttered

" Scared of me? " , he finished for me

I didn't say anything.

" Good. You shoud be. " , he sneered

" W-W-What are you going to do to me? " , I asked nervously

A smirk appeared across his face.

Uh oh.

A/N: What will happen to Felix? Why is Pan acting up? What happened between Lucinda and Pan? Why does everyone want to know?

You want the answers? Keep reading to find out! 😂